Best use of Q&C vouchers in Epcot?

kwdietrich1

<font color=purple>It's that darn mouse!!!! I have
Hello,

We are planning to use our Q&C vouchers for lunch in WS. Looking over the menus I was trying to decide where the best deal was. There will be 3 adults using 2 vouchers. We have it narrowed down to Cantina San Angel or Lotus blossom cafe. I remember a few people commenting what they got with their vouchers at these two restaurants, but I cannot find the threads in the search function. Anybody have experience using vouchers at these two locations? What did you order? If anyone has any other suggestions in WS I would be interested in hearing those as well.

Thanks!

We did Cantina San Angel last August. We had four in our party, 2 adults and 2 kids.

I know we got one Plato Combinacion and I think a wet burriton. The combination plate was huge. The wet burrito was good as well. I think with the sides they gave us something, but I can't recall what (probably rice and beans?).

Unfortuanatley, the only thing for dessert was churros. It didn't matter to us because our kids ate the churros. Its not that we don't like them, they like them more, if that makes any sense. (We had margaritas for dessert instead!)

You did mention other suggestion in WS and I will suggest Tangeriene (in Morroco). That was an amazing meal, and we got so much food. We used two vouchers for four people, and got so much.

We did two sharmwa platters, and those were immense. They gave us two extra sides as well (a full plate of rice/hummus). They let us get the smoothies as well (we tried one of each flavor), and two desserts any kind. The food was outstanding, service terrific, and we walked out the places feeling like we robbed them! (I think the total cost was over $45, and it was $22 with our voucher!)

CindyB,

Thank you for your suggestions. I was looking at the Tangerine Cafe menu and it stated that platter was served with Tangerine Couscous. Can you remember what was in the couscous? Any veggies? We will have to consider this restaurant.

Good question about the couscous, I'm not entirely sure. If you are vegetarians, there were vegetarian options. I can't remember if there was anything specific in the couscous.

There was something with cucumbers, but that may have been the dressing on the platter.

I don't think the couscous has any veggies in it. If it did, they were chopped fine. If you're looking for vegetarian, TC has a vegetarian platter that's very good--one of my favs--and I'm not a vegetarian. Love the olives and the hummus.

My DH, a real meat-eater, loves the shwarma sandwiches.

TOok

Thank you for your responses on the couscous. No, we are not vegetarians. Just curious. Do you think they would prepare the dish without the cucumber sauce? Not one of my favorite veggies.

Here is my purchase using a Q&C voucher at Yakitori House in September.
cup of water .00
Lg Iced Green Tea 2.29
Garden Salad (side) 3.29
Garden Salad (dessert) 3.29
Tonosama Combo Deal 7.49
sub-total $16.36
tax 1.07
amount due 17.43
disney coupon 17.43
amount due .00

Plenty of food for two adults using one voucher.

Originally posted by kwdietrich1
Thank you for your responses on the couscous. No, we are not vegetarians. Just curious. Do you think they would prepare the dish without the cucumber sauce? Not one of my favorite veggies.

I bet you can ask them about that. I'm sure they are used to special accommodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter