Best time?

thatdarncat

Mouseketeer
When are the best times to visit the parks? Not having kids myself, I have absolutely no idea what the school's time table is these days (I.E. - when they get out, when spring breaks are, other holiday breaks and/or field trips most commonly scheduled). I just came back from a week long end of September trip and it was great. The lines weren't that long and despite the hurricane we had a fabulous time. So are there any other times of the year in particular that are less crowded like September is?:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Early to mid-Dec. is a fine time to visit... avoiding post-Thanksgiving / pre-Christmas rushes...
Plus the benefit of having the parks & hotels decked out for the holidays.

Mid-Late January is also quieter... post-New Years / pre-Presidents wknd

I've seen links on this board that says the "Unofficial Guidebook to WDW" lists expected crowds for the upcoming year... haven't checked it out but might be worth a look...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter