Best tent camping month?

Personally, I love anytime in the fall. October being the best. Warm days cool nights. Winter you never really know what your going to get.

October is the month the cold fronts usually make it here, and we can go from 80 to 50 with a severe line of thunderstorms that can not be fun in a tent. Been there done that, more than once :eek: . I think November is my favorite month for camping, still can get those fronts coming through, but by then not so wicked. The first couple weeks of December are also nice, but last two can be some of the coldest days. Jan. and Feb. will have the coolest temps, but okay for camping, may need a heater for nights. March you just never know about, have had some of our most severe weather in March.

Last year late November was the most beautiful fall I've seen in my 25 years of living in this state. We actually had fall color.

I've tent camp twice with the boyscouts at WDW and they were both great times of the year Nov and Jan. But you can never know with Fl weather.

Since I won't tent camp in the summer, the only time we can go, without taking DS out of school, is during our Spring Break. This is usually in April. We have had wonderful weather then, hardly any rain. Although, this past April we would have froze at night our first 2 nights there, if it hadn't have been for the electric blanket!

TC:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter