• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best souvenir that comes with food/drink?

Someone uploaded a photo of a country bears jamboree souvenir recently. I've never seen one before but cannot wait to get one in December. I've found the photo via google.

Does anyone have one?

View attachment 249007

I do.

Wait, so are there 3 photos showing for you? Or are you seeing something that is blocking you? I didn't get any kind of info regarding this? But am googling now to read. Hmmm .... I see on the site a tiny line across the top change to terms ... guess I will read and .... maybe close my account.

Well since I only use that account for here, which is a third party site, guess I have no use for it ........... going to be a long night of deleting before I close account ........... and guess any photos I posted here will disappear. :headache: Would have been nice to have some notice or email or something. Oh well, been a glitchy site for a year or so, no way I'd pay.

Update: Didn't take too long, 1200 photos gone so ................... I guess lots of posts from last 11 years now make no sense without photos.

Last edited:
We have the Zero popcorn bucket from 2015 and a couple of dragon cups from the Villans Soirée from 2014 that I love to use for Halloween decorations. Then we have a couple of souvenir glasses ( a zombie head and one from 10000 leagues under the sea) both from Trader Sams

Last edited:
Someone uploaded a photo of a country bears jamboree souvenir recently. I've never seen one before but cannot wait to get one in December. I've found the photo via google.

Does anyone have one?

View attachment 249007

I do, but I got mine in Disneyland (which is weird because they don't even have the Country Bears anymore).

My favorites are all the tiki mugs from Trader Sam's. Gotta catch 'em all!
Also the BB-8 cup you can get at DHS.

Ok after reviewing my stash we have:
Several popcorn buckets (generic shape)
Darth Vader head popcorn bucket
Dwarfs mine cart popcorn bucket
Lefou cup
Belle goblet
Country bears jug
HUGE Nautilius from trader Sam's

Now looking to get:
Rose cup
Sleepy hollow cup
More regular and special popcorn buckets
Aforementioned tiki dole whip bowl
Aforementioned noisy cup from AK
Hope to find Cinderella carriage popcorn bucket

Wish I could have gotten Mickey head balloon popcorn bucket but that was at DL

There's no real definitive "list" of what they have and where, it's almost like a treasure hunt finding them all! I did not buy these, but I did see these for sale recently in the past year:

Some sorta rose cup at BOG

A Gaston cup at Gaston's tavern or is it LeFou's brew? I didn't buy it but they do have one!

Dole Whip tiki cup and a Tiki sipper cup

CBJ jug, got mine randomly across from CBJ at I think a popcorn stand.

Skipper's Canteen metal cup

The kid drinks like Tinkerbell's punch, or the Pirate drink or the Toy Story drink will come with a cool sculpted clip light in the shape of the drink's character. We've got a couple of tinks, Buzz's and a few pirate skulls.

Usually, I just kinda scan the signs and the displays at the snack stands to see if they have anything, sometimes they'll have a popcorn bucket you didn't think they made anymore or a unique cup or a light up cube of some sort. Lots of times you'll think something is gone or sold out and it'll show up at some churro stand! The 7 Dwarves Mine Train popcorn mine car bucket, for instance, was repurposed in Disneyland to hold chili! You never know where or if stuff will pop up and that's kinda half the fun in collecting them!

I don't have one, but I really want one of the poison apple mugs that they have during MNSSHP... They sold out the day before we got there two years ago, and last year we arrived at the park on Halloween and I'm not even sure if the mugs were available last year at all... I'm hoping they have them this year!

I don't have one, but I really want one of the poison apple mugs that they have during MNSSHP... They sold out the day before we got there two years ago, and last year we arrived at the park on Halloween and I'm not even sure if the mugs were available last year at all... I'm hoping they have them this year!

They did have them last year. We bought two of them...one was for a friend who forgot to get one during their trip!

I do.

Wait, so are there 3 photos showing for you? Or are you seeing something that is blocking you? I didn't get any kind of info regarding this? But am googling now to read. Hmmm .... I see on the site a tiny line across the top change to terms ... guess I will read and .... maybe close my account.

Well since I only use that account for here, which is a third party site, guess I have no use for it ........... going to be a long night of deleting before I close account ........... and guess any photos I posted here will disappear. :headache: Would have been nice to have some notice or email or something. Oh well, been a glitchy site for a year or so, no way I'd pay.

Update: Didn't take too long, 1200 photos gone so ................... I guess lots of posts from last 11 years now make no sense without photos.

Yeah, I can't see anything either!

Shrunken Zombie head souvenir glass at Trader Sam's!

Or The Nautilus! It's so great, and was totally worth it, even though I had to get others to drink the alcohol, haha! The ship's on my kitchen counter now.

All of ours are Star Wars-related, haha.
TIE fighter popcorn bucket from HS:
TieFighter-900.jpg

BB-8 drink cup:
o.jpg

Boba Fett drink cup (this pic is from Disneyland, but we got ours at HS):
DSCN2114.JPG

Our only complaint about the Boba Fett cup is the antenna snapped off easily.

All of ours are Star Wars-related, haha.
TIE fighter popcorn bucket from HS:
TieFighter-900.jpg

BB-8 drink cup:
o.jpg

Boba Fett drink cup (this pic is from Disneyland, but we got ours at HS):
DSCN2114.JPG

Our only complaint about the Boba Fett cup is the antenna snapped off easily.
I love these, thanks for sharing! Are these available now or is it just luck? What comes in the cup? I'm doing to the dessert party which comes with a Chewbacca cup.

I love these, thanks for sharing! Are these available now or is it just luck? What comes in the cup? I'm doing to the dessert party which comes with a Chewbacca cup.

We got all of those in February 2016, so I'm not sure if they're still available or not. The cups you could fill (and refill) with fountain drinks.

The TIE fighter popcorn bucket has a hanging strap for you to carry it around your neck so that it's hands-free. We hung it from the ceiling in our man-cave when we got back from our trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter