"Best" side to book for 7 Day Western?

Spokavegas

..always counting down to a Disney destination!
I know I've seen it posted here on the boards, but of course I can't find it ANYWHERE now.....but which side of the ship is the best to be on for the Western cruise into GC, Cozumel, CC and Key West?

The ship "usually" backs into CC, so you would want starboard to see the island there. Fireworks are also shot off the starboard side. Sorry, not sure about the other ports.

We were booked on the Port side for both our Westerns. We looked out to sea in Key West. It doesn't matter in Grand Cayman because you tender in. We kind of liked looking over the pier in Cozumel and people watch. It was also fascinating in Castaway Cay watch the crew swing into action unloading and loading the ship. We also got a great view of everybody waving good bye to us.

There are plenty of opportunties on Deck 4, 9 and 10 to see the port of calls from every angle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter