Best Room At Cbr

I think it depends on what is important to you. Do you want to be close to a bus stop? The first bus stop? The food court? The pool? I will tell you that on my last visit I stayed at the CBR and I wanted to be close to a bus stop, perferably one of the first ones. I requested Martinique building 24 and was not disappointed. There are two different loops that the busses follow there and our stop was either the first or I believe it was the 3rd or 4th (usually the first). We also were pretty close to the bus stop. I also liked this building because we were fairly close to the food court/place that packages get delivered to. It was one bus stop away, and within a short walking distance. I wasn't using the pool, but I noticed that there was a quiet pool right next to the building, and I don't believe we were that far from the main pool. I will probably be requesting this same location on my next trip. buildings 25 and 26 were right there too and would probably be equally is good. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter