Best Romantic Spots At Disneyland

I thought of a place and I don’t know if we said it or not! BUT, the boats on ROA! I mean you got a boat, on water, and arms in arms hugging or holding hands and just enjoying the surroundings together. How much more romantic can that get?

:rose:

I like that one!! You could have a ton of people attend the wedding too because the boats are so big. You could fit more with the Mark Twain boat than the Columbia though.

I like that one!! You could have a ton of people attend the wedding too because the boats are so big. You could fit more with the Mark Twain boat than the Columbia though.

what wedding? :confused: what are you talking about?

No wedding!! I'm just saying that if you, not you specifically, had a wedding at DL, that would be a good place, b/c you could have a lot of people and not have your guest list limited.

No wedding!! I'm just saying that if you, not you specifically, had a wedding at DL, that would be a good place, b/c you could have a lot of people and not have your guest list limited.

Kim you must really want to be married on a boat. ;)

No. I was replying to your comment:

I thought of a place and I don’t know if we said it or not! BUT, the boats on ROA! I mean you got a boat, on water, and arms in arms hugging or holding hands and just enjoying the surroundings together. How much more romantic can that get?

:rose:

:rotfl:

I don’t want to be married on a boat.. I don’t even know if I ever will get married.. now don’t start being like shellymouse ok! The girl still thinks we are doing lime green for the wedding that I will never have…

But on the other hand.. kim, hmm we could get you married off faster then I ever would..soooooooooooo, kim, maybe you should come to dca one weekend and hang with me and we can do the dca lounge scene and get you a nice california boy!

Then we could drive out to vegas for the drive thru wedding chappel we were talking about!!! We could even rent a sweet car to do it in!! :lmao:

Seriously though, if and when I do get married, it's going to be at the St Louis Church in New Orleans. It's the one in Jackson Square that is always in pictures of NO. No disney for me.

Ok so I tested a lot of these out, I think walking through the tunnel into the park holding hands is the best romantic place moment!

i think we also tested the fountain at the castle area for a kiss or two also!

Anyone find a romantic spot in DCA or are they just in DL?

If the person you are with isn't scared of heights, then I would go with the Sun/Mickey Wheel at dusk just as the sun is setting. The non-rocky one so you aren't rocking. When you're at the top you can see (or used to be able to) pretty far.

If the person you are with isn't scared of heights, then I would go with the Sun/Mickey Wheel at dusk just as the sun is setting. The non-rocky one so you aren't rocking. When you're at the top you can see (or used to be able to) pretty far.

That's a good idea. I liked riding that with Funball but never looked down just out.

yea skiingfast and i did that ride....

i think we visited all the romantic spots at DCA and DL

I actually think a romantic spot in DCA is in the animation building, in Belle's library, or even the first large room you walk into and can look at all the movies on the wall....

Definitely Tom Sawyer's Island. Usually don't have to look to hard to find an isolated spot... Don't know if there's cameras out there, though. :)

Definitely Tom Sawyer's Island. Usually don't have to look to hard to find an isolated spot... Don't know if there's cameras out there, though. :)

ahem, No CM's told funball or I anything when we went there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter