Best restaurant NOT in a park for 7 yo boys’ and 3 yo girl’s birthday?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We will be at Disney World on my twin boys’ 7th birthday and my daughter’s 3rd birthday (they all share a birthday!) My first thought is Chef Mickey’s, but can anyone make any other suggestions for a great birthday dinner? We won’t be in the parks on their birthday!

We will be at Disney World on my twin boys’ 7th birthday and my daughter’s 3rd birthday (they all share a birthday!) My first thought is Chef Mickey’s, but can anyone make any other suggestions for a great birthday dinner? We won’t be in the parks on their birthday!
I can’t tell you about any restaurants but the birthday situation is great. I would love that.

My granddaughter and I share a birthday and I love it. Better yet so does she.

I would think your daughter must love having the same birthday as her twin brothers.

The MK fireworks cruise with the electrical water pageant view afterwards?
But have to worry about weather…
I think the Chef Mickey would offer the best birthday celebration and fun afterwards to see the nightly water pageant parade!

Recommendation really depends on what you are looking for.

Character:
Chef Mickey's
Ohana Breakfast
Topolino's Breakfast
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
1900 Park Fare

Good/Fun Atmosphere:
Ohana Dinner
T-Rex
Rainforest Cafe
Raglan Road

Storybook Dining at Artist Point. About the best character meal on all levels (food especially) we’ve ever done!!

It's been a while. We did Chef Mickey's for my DS's 10th Bday, so 2002. He loved it. What characters played a part in that choice.

I can't believe the kid is 31! Where does the time go.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter