Best rate for HIFS 1st of June

coachv

Disney Veteran
Family has decided to go back to WDW this summer. We stayed at the HIFS last June and loved
the hotel. We stayed last year the first week of June for $99 a night. I cannot seem to find
near as good of deal this year. Best I have found is $126 a night and also found a family vaulues
deal for $135 including 2 free adult buffets each night. Anybody found a better deal out
there for the first of June? Is there a reason for the big price jump? I thought with the economy
being soft and all the new hotel rooms they are adding around WDW-there would be some
great deals. Can't wait to return.

June '01 HIFS

Neither of these may apply for you, but...if you are traveling with anyone over 50, you can get rooms for $99. Also, the lady said that military get a rate of $115 or so. (I checked for Oct. rates, so I could be off base here as well).

coachv-
Do tell how you got such a great rate.

told the reservationist that WDW moderate resorts were being offered for $94 a night.

Hi. First time on boards. We are staying at HIFS in 5 days and counting! We got a rate of $120 per night plus next night free:bounce: We are staying 6 nights but only paying for 3:) We got a coupon in the mail for this. Mention this offer. Hope it helps.

lasp,
who sent the coupon out and did it have an expiration date on it?

Yes....please tell how you received the 1 day free deal and if I can get it tooooooooooooo!

Thanks

lasp

I contacted HIFS and asked about the next night free deal. They said it expired on January 31, 2002. Obviously they offered it to you after this date since you are leaving in a few days. Can you provide any additional information on how you were able to get this deal? I would really like to stay at this hotel and that deal would make it affordable for me.

Does anyone else have any further info on this?

Click on the link posted above. The offer is good until 2/28/02, but is based on availability.

Coach,

Sorry, I got the coupon in my local Sunday paper. The offer is good 'til February 28. It is stay a night, get your next night free. This is good for up to 5 free nights!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: We are leaving Sat. early. For this great deal we are staying an extra night. They also have the free breakfast buffet. Also, if you pay with a Visa card, you can get a $15 Blockbuster giftcard. Go to hi website for more info.

We are counting down:D :D :D

A Disney fan forever, lasp

2002- hifs

1996-hampton inn

1992-ramada: :o :

:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter