Best Rate Adjustments

rmb

Mouseketeer
I know this has probably been asked a million times so here is a million and one (want to make sure I have this clear):

If I go ahead and book thru this program and a general public rate comes after I have booked that is lower then my rate will be adjusted to match that, but what if the annual pass rate is lower - will my rate be adjusted to match the ap rate? Aren't the ap rates usually lower than rates to the public? Help me understand!!! Thanks!

-Robyn

I was told today that AP and Florida resident rates are considered by Disney to be public rates. By their definition public rates mean rates disclosed to the public as opposed to rates offered to individual families by way of an email or postcard with a pin. :)

Thanks for the response. I just booked our 3 nights at Pop (11/24 -11/27) and will wait for the next dates to become available to book at WL. Thanks again - your help is appreciated very much!!

-Robyn ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter