• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Queues In WDW?

socks5571

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I’m new to the boards, and thought I’d make my first post about one of my favorite aspects of Disney Parks - the attraction queues! So my question is: What’s your favorite queue? :teeth:

The Dumbo queue. More for my sister than me. Personally I don’t really get all the gushing over great queues.

Not much of a queue fan either. There are a couple - Peter Pan and Star Tours. There is a place in the Star tours queue where a droid is doing baggage inspection. You can see the bags going through Xray and the droid makes all kinds of funny comments. Unfortunately by that time the line is moving quickly and I don't get to hear much of it.

The standby line for Peter Pan. We usually have fastpasses for that one but rode it during MNSSHP last year and entered via the standby queue - it is SO FUN!

Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
Tower of Terror
Star Tours
Haunted Mansion (if you go through the graveyard section - it's not always open)
Muppets (not exactly a queue but the waiting area is fun)

Soarin because I like the blue neon and we have a fastpass or ride it at park open a couple times and we walk right on and it is air conditioned.

Everyone is mentioning all of the usual suspects, so I'll mention one that I really like. Frozen Ever After has a nice indoor portion that's like a little village. It has nice lighting and details, and a cute little part with Wandering Oaken's store/sauna. It's a nice one.

Those that are air conditioned.
So true!

Here now and Big Thunder is torturous. A few fans in that queue would go a long way.

The 7DMT FP queue, on the other hand, is wonderful once you’re inside the building. The next to last U-turn in the queue before boarding offers an arctic blast of refreshing AC if you stand all the way against the wall. It is seriously worth loitering there for a very brief moment and letting a few people pass by if your in need of some cooling off!

Last edited:
So true!

Here now and Big Thunder is torturous. A few fans in that queue would go a long way.

The 7DMT FP queue, on the other hand, is wonderful once you’re inside the building. The next to last U-turn in the queue before boarding offers an article blast of refreshing AC if you stand all the way against the wall. It is seriously worth loitering there for a very brief moment and letting a few people pass by if your in need of some cooling off!

My favorite for that is in the Test Track Single Riders line. There you find what I refer to as "The Vent." It blows a nice cold blast of air right on a certain spot. You usually only get to stand there for a few seconds - savor it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter