Best purse/ bag to carry

OK I am in trouble!!! My baggallini came in and it is PURPLE!!! It did not look that purple on the website. I don't care what it looks like I actually like the color, and since it stands out, we won't loose it. With that being said, MY HUSBAND saw this and FREAKED OUT!!:scared1: :headache: He said NO WAY am I helping carry that thing, NO WAY!!! I did crack up!! :rotfl: :lmao: I never expected that at all, he had me almost peeing my pants. We leave in May, & I know I am not alone, I already bought all my supplies for my Baggallini too, Type A sorta, I am always over prepared! :teacher: What am I going to do?

OK I am in trouble!!! My baggallini came in and it is PURPLE!!! It did not look that purple on the website. I don't care what it looks like I actually like the color, and since it stands out, we won't loose it. With that being said, MY HUSBAND saw this and FREAKED OUT!!:scared1: :headache: He said NO WAY am I helping carry that thing, NO WAY!!! I did crack up!! :rotfl: :lmao: I never expected that at all, he had me almost peeing my pants. We leave in May, & I know I am not alone, I already bought all my supplies for my Baggallini too, Type A sorta, I am always over prepared! :teacher: What am I going to do?

What color did you order that came looking purple????
I ordered steel blue....you got me worried!!!!!

If you dont mind me asking, what do you carry in it? This will be the first time I carry anything into the parks and could use some advice. My husband usually carries everything in his cargo pants pockets. Which is not much at all. TIA

I just ordered the llbean microfiber everyday bag. Monogrammed with my initials. It's light weight, stain and water resistant. $39.99 :thumbsup2 Hope I love it as it hasn't arrived yet. I also have the Vera Bradley mini hipster which I love. I really wanted a microfiber bag but I wasn't fond of the one thru Vera Bradley. So llbean got the sale.:)

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Ok, I cannot find a baggallini bag for $19.30? I have the save10 code, could someone send me the link where they found the bag? Thanks I love the bag, but I would love it even more if it was $19.30.

THANKS

travelon bags are great. they start around 20.00 to about 40.00. most of them can be worn across the body. therefore no bag to have to hold on to.

Thank you Minnie M6...I got it and my DH liked it. I could only find the $38.95 price, it was driving me crazy!!! I ended up paying $19.30:banana:
51 Days and I can't wait.:rotfl2:

Is the baggallini waterproof? I'm wondering if I could put my camera in it and it would be okay in case of rain or a water ride?

You're welcome! I'm just excited to have learned about the bag on this board, and I myself love a bargain!

My Baggallini came today! :woohoo:
It's red and I love it!:love:

I don't know what others will say but I bought mine for our trip last year. I would say it's not waterproof only because a big splash from Shamu one day and we were caught in a rainstorm during our trip (another day) and everything got soaked inside my bag. That is why I'm trying something else this year. But again, this is just my experience.

Is the baggallini waterproof? I'm wondering if I could put my camera in it and it would be okay in case of rain or a water ride?

I forgot to "quote" yours when I answered but if you see my post above this is my opinion. I'm curious as what others will say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter