Best place to buy tickets

Not sure - my tickets should be arriving any day, and they should definitely include EE, I will check them when they arrive and let you know if someone doesn't post before that.

All I saw today was the back end of the fed ex truck as it drove away with my disney tickets... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: ...but I am going to hunt them down at fed ex tonight - so I will let you know if they mention EE

Ok - not sure if this means anything, but my tickets do say that they include EE at the bottom right corner...they are still the old 50th anniversary tickets - same version as the ones we got when we went last November - so I am sure this doesn't help much or alleviate your concerns... :sad2:

autumnbaby9 said:
How can U tell if your ticket has EE? Does it say EE on it somewhere or do U just go up and hope that they will let U in?

My tickets(purchased from Disney) say "One Early Admission Included" in small print on the back, directly above the signature area.

Ok - not sure if this means anything, but my tickets do say that they include EE at the bottom right corner...they are still the old 50th anniversary tickets - same version as the ones we got when we went last November - so I am sure this doesn't help much or alleviate your concerns...

dizzyami,

Were your tickets purchased from the gaydays web site?
How many days are your PH's?

I'm still waiting for my 3 day PH's from gaydays and am worried that they won't have EE ...

Ok it looks like they wont have EE. Thanks for looking Dizzyami. Its too bad we wont be able to have this perk :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: but we saved enough on the tickets that we will live without it.

camouseketeer said:
dizzyami,

Were your tickets purchased from the gaydays web site?
How many days are your PH's?

I'm still waiting for my 3 day PH's from gaydays and am worried that they won't have EE ...

No, I purchased mine through Costco who books through WDTC - I just got a few added perks from Costco...they are 5 day parkhoppers - but anything over three that is a "bonus" should include EE

I have the 3 day PH tickets from the convention site also. I'm going in early Dec. Is anyone going before then who is willing to find out for sure that they exclude EE? :confused3

It's o.k. if they don't since we saved a bundle though. :thumbsup2

We have the convention tickets. They don't say EE or bonus, so I'm pretty sure that they don't include that perk. I don't think I will even try to get in early since we'll just have to wait around, and that won't work well with DD's 3,4.

I agree that the price savings was worth missing EE (although last time I went to EE it was so great, I said it was priceless ... :rolleyes1 )

camouseketeer said:
We have the convention tickets. They don't say EE or bonus, so I'm pretty sure that they don't include that perk. I don't think I will even try to get in early since we'll just have to wait around, and that won't work well with DD's 3,4.

I agree that the price savings was worth missing EE (although last time I went to EE it was so great, I said it was priceless ... :rolleyes1 )

I understand not wanting to stand in line for nothing with young children, but if you would be so kind could you ask a CM while your there? If you don't have time or don't feel like it, no problem. It would just be nice to know one way or the other before we leave.

Thanks

It's been suggested if you don't have EE go first thing on a non EE morning and you'll be able to ride the FL rides pretty quick since no one has been let in early. The park is usually less crowded in the non EE mornings because there is no EE. This was my sister's experience last Spring break. They went on a Friday morning (non EE day) at opening and was able to ride everything they wanted with little wait in FL within 1 hour.

Definitely - especially since there is no Fastpass in Fantasyland - hit that early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter