Best place to buy tickets

Honeymooner04

DIS Veteran
I'm looking to buy our 3 day park hopper tickets for our Oct. trip. Is it just as easy to purchase them online as it is say the Disney store? Is there another option that I don't know about that is cheaper? Thanks for any help you can give me! I'm always on the look out to save a buck!

I don't know about right now, but I swear Safeway will sometimes run deals that you can buy them there for cheaper - but I haven't heard them advertised lately.

There are also ticket packages available at Costco, but I didn't pay too much attention because I bought mine online with a package.

BIG TIP!!! Disney stores are EXPENSIVE!!!!! Dont even bother getting tix there... just horrible!!! For exactly what I would have paid for a 3 day hopper through a Disney Store, I ended up getting a 6 day park pass from some place else.

This link i've posted many times cause it has awesome deals and anyone can purchase it... Although i've gotten my passes for the park and I walk down a one way street, I would go and purchase tix from this site. As long as you purchase your tix from here before the end of september anyone can get them, and you can use them any time before the end of the year. So even though this event is going on, and you purcahse the tix from this event site, you dont have to use the passes until the end of the year.

https://secure.hes-services.com/DLR/GayDays06.htm

This is where I got my tix from cause I wanted a 6 day hopper which no one really has.

http://www.getawaytoday.com/TicketListing.aspx

Go and check local travel agents as well. Many sell park tickets and some may even have deals on. Its worth a phone call or two.

Good Luck! :thumbsup2

This is a link for the Gay Days presale tickets. We will not be there during the Gay Days, we will not be there until November 15-18. Are these tickets issued exclusively for that event or would be able to use them for our trip in November if we buy them now from that site.

bigbrownups said:
This is a link for the Gay Days presale tickets. We will not be there during the Gay Days, we will not be there until November 15-18. Are these tickets issued exclusively for that event or would be able to use them for our trip in November if we buy them now from that site.

The site says the tickets must be first used by December 16th, so you are fine. The prices are quite good!

Honeymooner04 said:
I'm looking to buy our 3 day park hopper tickets for our Oct. trip. Is it just as easy to purchase them online as it is say the Disney store? Is there another option that I don't know about that is cheaper? Thanks for any help you can give me! I'm always on the look out to save a buck!

I ordered my 2007 tickets from the disneyland website. I'm an international customer and they still arrived in a few days by courier. I think there's free shipping for Americans.

For a 3-day hopper, their prices are $149Adult and $119Child. I got 5-day hoppers for 2007 for $159 each :thumbsup2

man if I wasnt getting a package I swear I would have scooped these tickets up quicklike but the 4th night free promo is much more important to me :confused3

bigbrownups said:

No these tickets are good for anyone, and can be used at any time before the end of the year. You dont have to use them during this event. Honestly I walk down a stright path too, and if I were going later this year and I hadnt gotten my passes yet, I would scoop these up quick. They are great deals.

I ordered my 2-hoppers from the Gay Days link. They are regular convention tickets they use for many of these types of conventions. I know someone who has used the convention tickets before and they are just regular tickets. No EE though on the hoppers.

kjhgarden said:
I ordered my 2-hoppers from the Gay Days link. They are regular convention tickets they use for many of these types of conventions. I know someone who has used the convention tickets before and they are just regular tickets. No EE though on the hoppers.

REALLY???? NO EARLY ENTRY???? REALLY???? Ok that I didnt know.

mystic_path said:
REALLY???? NO EARLY ENTRY???? REALLY???? Ok that I didnt know.

That is what I was told...could be wrong I guess...haven't actually seen the tickets yet. They mail them out the 26th of Sept.

I ordered mine thru the DL website- 5 day hoppers. Any other site I saw advertising cheap tx. rates were the same as the website or a little less but then charged shipping. ( no DL shipping for standard ground in USA ) The Getawaytoday site is the same price as DL site. Unless you find much cheaper from a trusty source you are better off just getting them from the DL website. just My 2$ :thumbsup2

If the GAyday tx. are legit I guess I can be gay for a day :rotfl2:

kjhgarden said:

How long ago did they use the convention tickets? I asked the customer service people if the Gay Day Convention tickets had EE before I bought them and they said they did. Now I'm confused :confused3

How can U tell if your ticket has EE? Does it say EE on it somewhere or do U just go up and hope that they will let U in?

I just pulled out my old tickets from last trip - and on the right bottom corner, just above the "signature" line it says "includes one early entry". Then when the EE is used, there is a stamp that they put on the ticket, so you can't get in early again.

...I thought you only got EE with park hoppers three days and more...I did not think they were available on two day tickets. I went to the Disney website, and two day hoppers are not "bonus tickets" which give you the EE.

dizzyami said:
I just pulled out my old tickets from last trip - and on the right bottom corner, just above the "signature" line it says "includes on early entry". Then when the EE is used, there is a stamp that they put on the ticket, so you can't get in early again.

Thanks dizzyami. I'll be sure to look at our tickets when they come.

I know it has been a long time since anyone posted on this thread.....but i just got the convention tickets in the mail today. They don't look any different from the other DL PH (For those who were wondering). The only question I have is that it doesn't say EE on it anywhere. I asked the convention costumer service people if they did before we bought them and they said yes. Was the CS person wrong or do the tickets just not say anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter