BEST OPTION TO ANIMAL KINGDOM FROM CBR FOR ROPE DROP?

stbaitken1

Earning My Ears
What is the best option to get from CBR to Animal Kingdom before the rope drop?
There will be 9 of us.
Thank you

If you have vehicles available to you, it'd be easier to take those. If not, Disney Buses should be fine. If going to AK during the week,the crowds have been fairly low.

If you have vehicles available to you, it'd be easier to take those. If not, Disney Buses should be fine. If going to AK during the week,the crowds have been fairly low.

Thanks,
No vehicles, but we can get an UBER if need be?

Yeah, sounds like a lot of people use Uber/Lyft to get around.

however, I did see a recent report on the here now & just back thread that fewer drivers are hanging around Disney World right now, so you may want to schedule the ride the night before if you think you want to take that option, since you’ll likely need 2 vehicles.

When we were there in December, bus was the fastest way to go. We were at the bus stop way early to make sure we were on the first bus of the day and made it to AK both of our AK days before the parking lot was even open. We had a car but had heard bus was fastest for AK and it certainly turned out that way for us.

I would also recommend the buses. I think they are faster to AK and the ride share drop off is quite a distance from the gates.

I have tried to write you back in our conversation. If you go back there I will try to help if I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter