Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great thread! I have been wondering the same thing. I mostly listen to podcast, but have been running out of WDW prep school ones to listen too. Just started the bookish princess, thank you for that suggestion!

Another vote for The Adventures of Peas and Carrots, she's a DISer!

We also love SeeYaReelSoon and TheTimTracker.

BookishPrincess is also a DISer, or she was. She posted trip reports under the name AGPrincess or something like that.

I am going to miss Seeyareelsoon, but to be candid I think it is also time. A kid is a very good reason to end the show, but I also seem to take away from their announcement that this was their finale hurrah regardless. They were the first Disney Vlog we started to follow. We were even lucky enough to meet them briefly in Epcot. They are genuinely very nice people. I did get the feeling with brief birthday trips they did last year that some of the 'zing' had left the show. I also missed the at home segments they used to do. The whole thing for four years on a weekly basis must have gotten bit tiresome at some point. I cannot blame them. I wish them the best. (I loved the episode they landed in Orlando to visit family, but made a mad three hours dash into MK before it closed before visiting their relatives. That was a lot of fun to watch.)

Aww too bad about See Ya Reel Soon. I really liked it. Along with many of the ones already listed, I also like Hello from Florida.

For Vlogs Magicgeekdom, MagicCarpetride, MarkandGem are worth a whirl. All three seem very genuine. I watch others but they have been noted a number of times by others.

See Ya Reel Soon just announced they are ending their channel. A new adventure awaits them with their first baby! I'm selfishly sad. I have watched since the very beginning and I am going to miss their videos very much.

I look forward to them every week. I'm gutted, but so happy for them. I was crying during their video yesterday. I love how real they are.

See Ya Reel Soon just announced they are ending their channel. A new adventure awaits them with their first baby! I'm selfishly sad. I have watched since the very beginning and I am going to miss their videos very much.

Me too! They were the first Disney Vloggers I started to follow and even though I found them slightly annoying at times I always watched their videos. I'm hoping they'll still post something every now and then- maybe tag videos or more Disney advice videos or are at least still active on IG. I feel like my friends are moving away and I don't even know them! lol

Just found this thread to see about what other Disney vlogs are out there because like many of you have mentioned already, See Ya Reel Soon is coming to an end after they finish there recent trip videos. My wife and I discovered them a couple of years ago and started from the very beginning, got caught up, and never missed another episode. Completely understand their decision and wish them the absolute best as they begin this new chapter in their lives. It's definitely going to be sad when it comes to an end. Thanks for all the other channels that were suggested. We will have to check them out!

new here-Hi!
I love the Trackers and the Donohos, but Live Fast Die Poor/Justin Scarred is my favorite. He mostly covers California, but he does have quite a bit of WDW videos too. In fact I believe he's there filming right now? His stuff is really well done and very informative.

I love see you real soon and the Tim tracker but now for what 4 or 5 days they have been MIA I hope every thing is ok with them but have a feeling one of there dogs died. But this is just a feeling

I love see you real soon and the Tim tracker but now for what 4 or 5 days they have been MIA I hope every thing is ok with them but have a feeling one of there dogs died. But this is just a feeling

Tim and Jenn posted something about a family issue. I am also thinking it might be one of the dogs.

OhYeahDisney...knows how to video, smooth and steady.

TimTracker.... Cruisy to watch

Tom and Sophie... Heaps of vidz ..although Tom can seem a bit whiney about everything most the time.

Adam the woo and Justins channels as well.

Disney for two is a new one and they deserve more subscribers.

My favorites:

Seeyoureelsoon -so sad to hear they are going to stop vloging but happy for them at the same time! I will always go back to their past trips since their videos just make me feel happy.

TimTracker - one of our faves, watch this one every day.

Krispy Smore - I particularly loved their "Fit for Florida" videos! I love how genuine and goofy these two are (reminds me of my husband and I lol.

Disney Double Dose - another couple I just simply adore watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter