Best Attraction Of All The Parks?!?!

no way! lucky! how long ago did u apply?!? i cant wait to hear back! im so excited about thw whole program! i wana do attractions so bad! but its not that i have any changes to make on the role check list i just wanted to let them know that i really wanted to to Attractions and that they knew which 3 or 4 attractions i had in mind. :thumbsup2

I sent an email for an request to work at attractions in MK (HM) they responded they would honor my request, but that it would not be guaranteed that I would work their, its based on needs and availablity!!!! I would still email, wouldn't hurt to request!!!

I sent an email for an request to work at attractions in MK (HM) they responded they would honor my request, but that it would not be guaranteed that I would work their, its based on needs and availablity!!!! I would still email, wouldn't hurt to request!!!

hmm ok sweet i will certainly do that! what or who did u e-mail?! what was there e-mail address or should i just e-mail the person who gave my on campus presentation?! :joker:

yea, man, I'm looking for roomate as we, I wouldn't mine you been my partner!!! Bad part is we need get accepted!!! You cool dude!!!

I love Soarin'. It's just something I could never get sick of! I love when you smell the oranges! I've found myself watching the video on youtube many times but it can never measure up to actually being on the ride!

I love Soarin'. It's just something I could never get sick of! I love when you smell the oranges! I've found myself watching the video on youtube many times but it can never measure up to actually being on the ride!

I never got to go on Soarin' :( I'm going back in May though so I'll go on it then for sure. I can't wait I think I'm exactly two months away from going.

Me too! I love Soarin. Especially sitting in the front-middle row.

I haven't been to WDW since I learned to love the thrill rides, but at DL and DCA I love Space Mt and Big Thunder Mt, Soarin and California Screamin! Screamin is so amazing...my mom and i rode it nine times in our almost-three day trip. Front seat at night...totally the way to go. Im looking forward to Rockin and EE:woohoo:

It is a tie Rockin Rollercoaster or Space Moutain, both are the first ride I head to when I enter that ride's park.

anyhows, to get back onto the right topic IMO it is

Ride - ToT, Soarin, Mission Space or Everest (cant separate them tbh :) )

Show / Fireworks - Fantasmic

3D Cinema - ITTBAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter