Best and Worst Wedding Songs

My brother set our growing up pictures to music at the beginning of our wedding video. He asked what I wanted, so I told him Color My World, by Chicago and I'll Always Love You by Taylor Dayne. There were more pictures than music, so he asked if he could use I Used to Love Her but I Had to Kill Her by GnR. He used You're My Home by Billy Joel, instead.

Some other songs you might not want to spin up if you're a reception DJ.
50 ways to leave your lover. Paul Simon.
You give love a bad name. Bon Jovi.
Go your own way. Fleetwood Mac.
All my exes live in Texas George straight.
Love Stinks. J Geils.
Mad World. Gary Jules Don't play the original by Tears for Fears either.
My humps. Black eyed peas.

I've heard of wedding where the bridal march is "The Imperial March" from Star Wars. 🙄

Why would anyone do that at a wedding??

Eh, nerds gonna nerd. I think more commonly the march from the medal ceremony at the end of A New Hope is used as the exit music. At least that's more upbeat.

Admittedly huge nerds, my husband walked down the aisle to the “The Imperial March” and our exit music was “The Throne Room” from A New Hope. Not a Star Wars themed wedding, but we got married at Disneyland which adds another layer of nerd! 🤣 The wedding turned out great and we are happily married. 💕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter