#BeOurHost! Share your music!

sparrow10_

Savvy?
Hello all!

A bit of a knockoff from Disney's SiriusXM radio.. I thought it would be fun to play a little game and see what everyone else is listening to!

The premise of the game will be to pick 3 songs and put a small description of why you are choosing them. It can either be your all time favorite songs or something you are listening to at the moment. Try to reply to someone and then share your picks!

I will get the ball rolling.. (it was hard to narrow it down!)

1) The Bells of Notre Dame - I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame when I was a kid, and for some reason I hadn't re-watched it until recently. I was delighted so much by the opening song that I had to rewind it a few times before continuing with the movie. It's so crazy to me how it's filled with all these themes, like morality, justice/injustice, redemption, religion, power... not trying to write a whole essay here! I was just surprised by the depth of the song.

2) Sister Suffragette - Another movie that I watched as an infant and didn't touch again until recently and this song was beautiful. It gives so much depth to Mrs. Banks, it's all about empowerment, and a bright and better future, not to mention it's very catchy!

3) A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Make - This song is just everything.. full of emotion, hope and that longing for your dream to come true. This is a must hear song for whenever my trip is coming up, I just have it on repeat pretty much.

Enjoy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter