Belz or Premium outlet mall?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I want to go to one of these malls on my trip in August, but do not know which one is better than the other. What does everyone think.
Also, does anyone know where the I-trolley locations are for these malls? If they are too far away from the entrance, I don't know if I will take the trolley.
Thanks, Jo

There are 2 Disney stores (also Universal) there and I think they have a bigger variety of stuff.

As far as transportation, I don't know if the I-Trolley goes up I-Drive that far, but I bet Lynx has a stop up there!!! Also, Lynx will help you get any information you need - I've emailed them with questions and they'll email back with complete information and directions (don't have the email address)! :teeth:

Here's their web address though:
http://www.golynx.com/

I also prefer Blez. It is spread out over several buildings, but 2 of the 3 are indoor mall types. Premier is all outdoor entries. I find it hard to navigate, or find a decent parking place without having to walk quite some distance.

I go to all of them. Belz has the best selection of Disney stuff at the Character Warehouse stores.

Premium Outlet Malls has more upscale outlets - Ralph Lauren, Barney's of New York, Coach, Ferragamo, Tods', etc.

Belz has some nice stores also but also has a lot of cheaper merchandise (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter