Being honest, were you surprised by the pregnancies of any of your children?

Yes. I had stopped all of my fertility treatments almost a year before. Had a Ruptured ovary on thanksgiving,we went into surgery thinking that I had an ectopic pregnancy and ended up miscarrying. Had an appointment in January and decided to do some things healthwise and start treatment again in a few months, but I found out I was pregnant with DS on Valentine's day . With DD we got pregnant quicker then we thought.

You read that more literally than the rest of us, we were not surprised by our DD's pregnancy because we knew they were trying and it is why we sold our house and moved to be closer to them!

I do not expect my DS will ever have children, other DD, who knows?

I read it how it was written lol

#1 was planned but took longer than planned. #2 was born less than a year after #1 - definitely a surprise!

3rd kid is 9 years younger than the first 2. What do you think?

Didn't know it at the time but 3rd kid was just what we needed. As I said to DW at the time, what else were we going to do with the rest of our lives?

I don’t have children, and at my age and situation, it would take a miracle along the lines of the Christmas story for me to have one. Therefore, I won’t be surprised by grandchildren either. I am not a huge fan of surprises anyway.

I don’t have children, and at my age and situation, it would take a miracle along the lines of the Christmas story for me to have one. Therefore, I won’t be surprised by grandchildren either. I am not a huge fan of surprises anyway.
Modern medicine has many options if you ever wanted to pursue options. It’s amazing how far modern science has become and continues to advance.

Modern medicine has many options if you ever wanted to pursue options. It’s amazing how far modern science has become and continues to advance.
Nope. I have never wanted children, and have never regretted my decision. I am glad there are options for people who really want them and need the extra help. That’s just not me though. It’s so much better for the kids if they are truly wanted.

We opted for 1 and done. She was very much planned. How sick I got, well, no one ever told me about how sick you could get....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter