Beginner needs advice please!

Goofy4Disney

Wants to be a full-time WDW food critic!
We're wanting to make t-shirts by transferring our favorite characters onto them. We've never had any experience with this and had a few questions:
*Do the colors on the transfer determine the color of t-shirt needed?
*Is there a particular type of transfer paper you'd recommend?
*If we'd like a larger design on our shirt (bigger than the transfer paper) is there a way to do so?

Could any of you veterans give us some helpful tips? As I said, we've never done this before, so thanks in advance for any and all advice!

that link does answer most of your questions

as to if you can have something larger than the paper - you can get paper as large as 11x17 - you would need to find somewhere to print it - maybe call Kinkos and see how large they can print it

be careful though - a lot of designers including myself - make their designs 8.5 x 11 and if you enlarge them much beyond that - they may get blurry

Thanks. I bought the t-shirts today and will probably read this a million times over before actually giving it a try. :rotfl: I keep thinking to myself that this can't be as hard as I'm making it out to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter