"Before Leaving Home" was updated today April 11

I am not more confused than ever. When I pull it up for the US based, this is what I see, updated April 11, 2022 related to testing:

Guests Have Multiple Options for Completing Their Pre-Trip COVID-19 Testing
  1. Guests residing in the United States can purchase a pre-trip, at-home PCR test directly from the Safe Passage website by Inspire Diagnostics. Tests must be completed and mailed back 3 days before sailing.
  2. Guests can use the Safe Passage website to purchase and schedule a pre-trip test to be performed at one of the Inspire Diagnostics testing locations set up for Disney Cruise Line Guests near the cruise terminal, one to 3 days before their sail date.
  3. Guests may obtain their PCR test from any independent testing provider.

Am I missing the antigen portion now? And I don't see any differences (on this page at least) for the under 5? Or is this for only the under 5s?
It was like that several weeks before my April 2 cruise, and confused the heck out of me. Basically this is just info for what to do for those that have to test before going, which is all those who can't be vaccinated (under 5), everyone else tests at port. This has been like this since some time in March, and is hella confusing I know, but this hasn't changed at all. They must have just made some super minor changes because it all looks very similar to what it did before we just sailed. Until they also change the embarkation day info as well I would take this as being just info for those under 5 who can't be vaccinated and have to test prior to arrival, it's just giving you the options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter