Beer at POR store

Pirate Mickey

Mouseketeer
I posted this on the Resorts board but my DW said I might get good info here. And I "always" do what my wife says. :duck::love2::worship::flower3:

We need some advice on buying beer for the room at POR, please.

We are flying in and using the Magical Express so we will not have access to a car.
We are sending snacks via Amazon Prime Pantry but they do not include beer and wine.
We have looked and the Garden Grocer and they deliver both beer and wine but seem to be about twice the price of Amazon PP on the snacks we've chosen.

We don't need a lot since we will be "sampling" while away from the resort.

Does anyone know how much a 6-pack of beer or cider is at the POR store?

Thanks
:jester:

all the hotels sell beer, its expensive but available. Bets bet if you can is go to one of the two gas station on property. they sell beer and wine really cheap (supermarket cheap). There is one near all star sites i think

You could and I've read a lot of people Uber to Walmart, the gas station on property or to the grocery store in the Cross roads center near Disney Springs to buy additional groceries.

This may sound crazy, but you could pack it in your luggage. I saw some wine bags made of bubble wrap that had a double seal on Amazon. I think the were 3/$10. If you brought the larger bottles of craft beer it might work.

A friend was at the Poly in February. They paid $36/6 pk, which was a savings considering one bottle of Corona was $9.

Speedway on property sold cans of Angry Orchard cider for almost $6 cheaper if I remember correctly, definitely worth the Uber ride. Candy, bottled juices and water, everything was cheap, same location as car rental drop off which is why we were there, prices were crazy low

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter