Bed Bugs Bw Park Place

tink4life

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Just got back from a great trip to dl, that is the parks were great, but the hotel has bed bugs!!! We started in a stadard room dd woke up with bits on her legs, thought it was something else, then dh got them the next night, they moved us to another room. Then I got them. Finally we were put into a suite, but the damage was done. Just letting everyone know about this.

Thats to bad. We will be staying at the BWPPI In Dec. Did you have any problems with them in the suite? We are staying in one and I hope we don't have any problems.

On another note, bed bugs seem to be showing up in all the hotels in the area. I think we all need to be more aware and check for them when we first check in.

If the suite didn't have them before they probably do now. They travel with bedclothing, suitcases and such. That is the second hotel in as many weeks with reports here of the bugs. Sounds like the critters are enjoying the Anaheim weather and have decided to stay. :sad2:

We are also staying in the BWPPI in Dec. OP, did you by chance inform the management when you left, about the continuing problem. I hope that your family recovers soon! (I also sincerely hope that the problem is fixed when we arrive!)

Thanks!
:bounce:

Just make sure you check your room first. We are here right now, our room is fine but I still checked the beds first before we moved our stuff in. And that should happen no matter which hotel you are staying at.

OMG! :eek: I've only just changed to the BWPPI from the Park Vue because of the bad reviews - and now this!!!!! :sad2:

tink4life said:
Hello,

Just got back from a great trip to dl, that is the parks were great, but the hotel has bed bugs!!! We started in a stadard room dd woke up with bits on her legs, thought it was something else, then dh got them the next night, they moved us to another room. Then I got them. Finally we were put into a suite, but the damage was done. Just letting everyone know about this.

Have you heard anything about The Best Western Anahiem Inn having this type of trouble from anyone in the past? I'm totally freaked now :eek: My H and I are going to be staying at the Best Western Anahiem Inn this dec and I need to know if anyone has ever heard of this hotel ever having bed bugs!!! Did you finally get rid of them?

Thanks for the info it really creeps me out. We are staying at the Residence Inn in Garden Grove and I hope they don't have a problem. This is the third hotel I read about having bed bugs recently on this board and another Disney board. Yikes! One hotel was even the GC!!! I will check my beds very carefully when we get there.

Best westerns in general are not what they used to be they are so dirty. I had an incident in a best western in a city by where I live i had to stay 2 nights in for my job and it was crawling in cockroaches. It was so gross they got in my suit case, and everything. So the suitcase stays in the garage and was sprayed down 2 different times with bug spray. SO gross. And for the record PARK VUE is filthy also. We stayed in 2002 and we woke up to roaches beetles and pincherbugs running all over the tub and toilet area. When we returned to our room that night we had a roach on our bed.

Well after reading this we changed hotels. We were stayiing there next week for out dd b-day trip. NOt now. Got the Hilton through hotwire for a decent price, and no reports of bed bugs!!!! I changed quickly due to the fact that no one in my family is overly fond of sharing a bed with bugs of any type! GOOD LUCK to those who are going to tough it out and stay at BWPPI. I am a wimp and admit it freely when it comes to stuff like this.

Take care,
Livinfreeinaz :dance3:

I can also recommend the Howard Johnson on Harbor Blvd. We stayed there in June and it was a comfortable, very clean stay. No bugs noticed anywhere in my room and it was very very clean! Up through June, it was a very nice stay.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that happened to you. Hope that none of the little buggers traveled back home with you!

I'm telling everyone, CHECK your ROOMS and BEDS before you unpack a thing! A few minutes of checking is well worth it IMO. Gives you the heads up on if you need to change rooms, or relax knowing you won't be getting eatin while sleeping (or bringing them home). It's getting to be a big problem in all motels and hotels, doesn't matter how clean and nice the rooms are, they can still be there. Better to be safe then sorry, check the rooms!

Soooo, disgusting.
Hopefully we do not encounter these problems at The Raddison. I will definitely check our beds before we get settled in our room. Aside from it being gross that they are in hotel rooms, imagine how bad it would be to bring them home with you!
eeeek!!!

Gross! Just curious - what other hotels were reported on here having the bed bugs? Thx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter