Becoming a member tomorrow....any advice??

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
I am calling DVC tomorrow to purchase my DVC membership with my home resort as VWL....cannot wait. Getting 150 or 170 points. Does anyone have any advice or tips on things I should know?? I am so new to this!!!!!!

If you find anything out please let me know. We just became DVC members yesterday at WLV. I bought 170 pts. I need to know everything.

It looks like you already know what you need to for purchasing. You know you want to be at VWL and you have determined how many points you need for your expected WDW travel. It does sound like you are starting with a very small number of points. Have you visited all the DVC resorts yet? Have you also searched the resales?

A good thing to do is to read these boards! You learn a lot by them. And don't forget to manage your points. Meaning, make
sure you remember to bank them if you are not going to use them in your use year.

Congrats and Welcome Home!

All I can say is..........Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!

Don't worry about only purchasing 150-170 points. It probably is good for you. You will love DVC. Keep active in this board and you will learn alot. Webmaster Doc and the others are valuable sources of information. Join DVC chat on Sunday evenings to ask away any questions you have, it's helped me.

Welcome Home!!!

Make up your own mind and evaluate the pros and cons. For my own perspective the final push was actually visiting and seeing how beautiful the VFW and BWV are in their own right. We purchased this past Sunday. Good Luck in your decision. Looking forward to welcoming you home.

We're looking at buying 162 pts which would get us 5N at HH/Vero in the summer and 6N at VWL in the spring in a studio. I realized we'll want to upgrade to bedroom sometime, but for now, that's about all we can justify.

Big storms coming through Indy. I'd better get off computer !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter