Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

WOW, I love all the new updates, I really love your bouquet I LOVE PENOIES!!! I bet you are super happy with how your wedding turned out and all your pictures as it looks AMAZING so far!!

SOO SOO SO GORGEOUS BEC!! Seriously your TR is getting me so excited for my wedding!!! I am SO EXCITED to read the rest!! :goodvibes

WOW, I love all the new updates, I really love your bouquet I LOVE PENOIES!!! I bet you are super happy with how your wedding turned out and all your pictures as it looks AMAZING so far!!

Yeah I always wanted peonies, but always figured they'd be too expensive. I was so happy when I found out I could afford them :lovestruc I am really happy with how it turned out. I can't believe I organised it all! :rotfl:

you've got some beautiful photos

I know! There's a bit of a photo over load coming up, but I seriously am having that much trouble choosing which ones to post!

SOO SOO SO GORGEOUS BEC!! Seriously your TR is getting me so excited for my wedding!!! I am SO EXCITED to read the rest!! :goodvibes

Thankyou! :goodvibes Your day is going to be amazing! Don't forget to slow down on the day and enjoy it!

I just caught up on everything, it looks like you had a wonderful time! Your wedding dress is stunning, you look so beautiful!

Bec you looked absolutely beautiful. The photos are amazing. Can't wait to see more. What a wonderful time with your families.

Just catching up with your PJ now. Congratulations!

Your photos are gorgeous and you're a real natural behind the camera! Can't wait to see your ceremony pics..

I know! I'm hoping my mum still has it, because I know I don't! :scared1:

Hopefully I'll get the next post up soon. I forgot where I had it saved, but it's ok I've found it again. :rotfl:

Once I was hidden away in the bride’s vestibule we got some more staged photos while everyone took their places and everything was put in order;

90192.jpg

90209.jpg

90190.jpg

90201.jpg

90220.jpg

90233.jpg

And some unstaged photos;

90216.jpg

Here’s a pic of our memorial table set up in the ceremony. It’s a pic of my Grandmother who passed away in September, and DF’s Grandmother who passed away in May the year before. I’m so glad I did this.

91023.jpg

Then it was time to get started!!

We only had 3 songs for the ceremony, the 1st one being Canon in D, but it was a 6 minute version, so it was pretty much used by everyone walking down the aisle.

First my brother and sister’s BF walked mum down the aisle

199783_10150112147041743_569146742_7101876_5904375_n.jpg

91052.jpg

Then it was Rev. Jack followed by the boys;

200507_1941019087778_1311467718_32364992_6742612_n.jpg

91061.jpg

And then it was my BM’s turns.

199077_1941020247807_1311467718_32364997_932874_n.jpg

91082.jpg

oooh, I've been so naughty! I really should finish this thing before I forget everything!!

Thank goodness for photos, if my memory gets blurry, which it probably will, I'll just finish it off with a report in pictures!! :rotfl:

Just caught up on everything. You looked stunning on your big day! Thanks for sharing all of those photos! :goodvibes

Then the music changed; and my dad and I stepped up to the closed WP doors. My heart was beating pretty fast, but I’m glad to say that I wasn’t nervous.

I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with Rainbow Connection, as sung by Kermit the Frog, however the first 20 seconds of it is just a lone banjo strumming out the tune. So I turned to Michelle and said “Don’t open the doors until the singing starts.”

She smiled and said, “whatever you say!” Then I said to my dad “Let’s take this nice and slow and milk the attention.”

Seriously I am so disappointed that we didn’t film this as it was so well choreographed that it could have been a movie! If I do say so myself anyway!! :rotfl:

Kermit started signing and the doors slowly parted

91117.jpg

91130.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

P1010442.jpg

Seriously, I cannot believe how many people needed tissues during our wedding! Once I got back Misty’s photos, almost all of the pics from the ceremony have someone wiping their eyes. Some of them probably are literally just scratching their eyes or whatever, but I’m choosing to believe that everything was so beautiful that you couldn’t help but wipe a tear from your eye!! Lol

91121.jpg

91169.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter