Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

That dress is gorgeous!!:lovestruc

Wow! The dress is amazing!

Hi there! Just jumping on board. I love LOVE that dress. It's beautiful!

wow..... let me pick up my jaw off the floor.... wow. the dress is so beautiful!

I know, I love it, but I don't know where I could try it on. I think I'm going to email the company and ask them if it's available off the rack, or atleast if it's somewhere that I could try it on.

The dress is gorgeous, as are your colours and other ideas!

I've been worried about the saving up aspect too, I was saying to DF today that we should make a special spreadsheet to help figure out the best way to save up and he looked terrified! :)

:lmao: Yeah I don't go into details with DF, I just tell him it's possible, and try and leave it at that! :rolleyes1

No luck with emailing the designer, they don't have an email address :headache: I'm going to have to call them and I don't want to. They'll probably try and put the high pressure sales tactics on me to go with a couture dress... Don't get me wrong, I'd love a couture dress, I just can't afford one! :rolleyes:

That dress is completely gorgeous! :love:

And of course they wouldn't be easy to contact! Ugh! Sounds like the run around I got trying to order some things off of the David's Bridal website. :headache: Don't they understand how stressful it is planning a wedding even without all the extra hoops they make us bride-to-bes jump through?!

Anyway, I do hope you are able to contact them and they wind up being nice and not overly salespitchy to you. :hug: Lol!

That dress is completely gorgeous! :love:

And of course they wouldn't be easy to contact! Ugh! Sounds like the run around I got trying to order some things off of the David's Bridal website. :headache: Don't they understand how stressful it is planning a wedding even without all the extra hoops they make us bride-to-bes jump through?!

Anyway, I do hope you are able to contact them and they wind up being nice and not overly salespitchy to you. :hug: Lol!

I know, hey?!? Why do they make us do so much!

Ok, so here's a small update:

I really like this dress from Alfred Angelo for my Bridesmaids.

6471-600.jpg

And this suit for the groomsmen and Chris

large_image.jpg

Not in this colour though. I'd have Chris in the white shirt, vest and tie, and the groomsmen in the gold.

MensWarehouse-Groom.jpg
MensWarehouse-Groomsmen.jpg

Like this.

MensWarehouse-Groom-NoJacket.jpg
MensWarehouse-Groomsmen-NoJacket.jpg

Without the jackets.

I think the gold looks good in the picture, but I have a feeling that it might look a bit tacky when actually worn... So I might have to drag Chris around a few places and make him try some suits on... :laughing:

Has anyone seen something similar actually worn?

Love the bridesmaids dress! Love the gold tux...might have to steal that one...looks like it will match our colors perfection! :thumbsup2 Have you thought about putting DF in gold and the boys in chocolate? Just a thought

Love the bridesmaids dress! Love the gold tux...might have to steal that one...looks like it will match our colors perfection! :thumbsup2 Have you thought about putting DF in gold and the boys in chocolate? Just a thought

I have, but I decided that I want him to match me. Plus I love the white everything look. :love:

Lovely BM dress. I like the colour's the male model is wearing.

I like the male model :rolleyes: :lmao:

Yeah I don't mind it either, but I couldn't find it among the samples.

Yeah I definitely like that tux... and the man in it! ;)

That bride dress is beautiful Bec!! I can't believe they don't have an email address :headache: You could always say you're calling for "a friend" if they start in on the high pressure tactics.

Very nice! I really like the all-white idea for your DF, and I LOVE the bridesmaid dresses, they are soooo slinky!!! :goodvibes:

I love the bridesmaid dress style! :thumbsup2

The tux looks lovely! I am sure he'll look dashing.

That BM dress is like, classy sexy!!! Love it! :goodvibes

And I love putting the when the groom is in a white vest/tie combo! I tried to convince my DF to do it, but he chose platinum instead. :snooty: Oh well! He's gotta be able to have something to choose! Seeing as they don't get to make all the fun choices we do in getting pretty on the day!

just thought i would come along and say hi!

first off i love the bm dress! iwas looking at that dress for my wedding, but in the color i want-it just doesnt look so hot :rotfl2:

anddd i was a bm in my brothers wedding in october and we did the latte color, and it was such a beautiful color! its one of my favorite dresses! we had it on a dress that was like shin length in the front then dropped to the floor in the back...i had it hemmed to cocktail length so i wear it everywhere!

the latte with black tuxes looks good i can promise you that!
:thumbsup2

Yeah I definitely like that tux... and the man in it! ;)

That bride dress is beautiful Bec!! I can't believe they don't have an email address :headache: You could always say you're calling for "a friend" if they start in on the high pressure tactics.

That's not a bad idea... I think my main hold up with calling people, as aposed to emailing, is that the wedding is still so far away, and I feel like I'm jumping the gun a little...

Very nice! I really like the all-white idea for your DF, and I LOVE the bridesmaid dresses, they are soooo slinky!!! :goodvibes:
Yeah, that dress has really been one of the only things I've seen and gone "I want that" when it comes to my wedding.

WHOOPS! I missed the white look somehow...I must have been reading too fast...:surfweb:
:laughing: Yeah, I tend to skim read a lot too...

I love the bridesmaid dress style! :thumbsup2

The tux looks lovely! I am sure he'll look dashing.
Thanks, yeah I hope so, I don't want to go to heaps of trouble, and pay heaps of money to make me look fabulous, only to have some terrible looking person beside me in all our photos!!! :lmao:

The BM dress is very lovely!
Thankyou! :goodvibes

That BM dress is like, classy sexy!!! Love it! :goodvibes

And I love putting the when the groom is in a white vest/tie combo! I tried to convince my DF to do it, but he chose platinum instead. :snooty: Oh well! He's gotta be able to have something to choose! Seeing as they don't get to make all the fun choices we do in getting pretty on the day!
My DF gets to pick the food. I'll run everything else by him, but the food is the only thing he gets final say in. :laughing:

just thought i would come along and say hi!

first off i love the bm dress! iwas looking at that dress for my wedding, but in the color i want-it just doesnt look so hot :rotfl2:

anddd i was a bm in my brothers wedding in october and we did the latte color, and it was such a beautiful color! its one of my favorite dresses! we had it on a dress that was like shin length in the front then dropped to the floor in the back...i had it hemmed to cocktail length so i wear it everywhere!

the latte with black tuxes looks good i can promise you that!
:thumbsup2

Originally I wanted the dress in gold, but the closest they have to gold is Sunshine, and it just looks a little washed out, for what I want.

I love the latte colour too, it just seems to go with everyone's skin tone, and it's so pretty! I did consider the latte coloured vest and tie too, it's not out of the question yet either.

I've been looking into our honeymoon. We've decided on Mexico, and it looks like we'll be staying at an All Inclusive Resort in Puerto Morelos, near Cancun. I've never been to an all inclusive before, and I'm getting really excited about it! :dance3:

I explained it all to DF before, but last night we were driving home and we got to talking about it, the conversation went a bit like this:

DF: So what's all inclusive mean?
ME: It pretty much means that the price we pay for accommodation, pays for almost everything, food, drinks, non motorised water sports...
DF: So we have to eat at the hotel all the time?
ME: Yes, but there's 8 different restaurants, there's a Japanese restaurant, and a french restaurant, a mexican one, I think there's an Italian one. Plus there's room service.
DF(starting to like the sound of it): So could we eat at a restaurant, and then, order more food?
ME: Yep, you can eat until you puke if you want to.
DF: Surely they limit you or give you coupons to use or something?
ME: Nope, and there's a bar in your room set up like a shot dispenser!

I don't remember how the rest of the conversation went, but it ended with us being excited, and wanting to go now... :lmao:

So here's what I'm thinking so far:

Wedding Pavillion Ceremony at either 12pm or 2:30pm. Followed by a reception, most likely in the Whitehall room. Then hopefully a Wishes dessert party at Sago Cay Point. Depending on what time that finishes, we'll probably head to Jellyrolls.

Bridesmaids:
Melissa - Sister
Jess S - BF
Jess W - BF
Courtney - DF's Sister

Groomsmen:
Don - DF's BF
Michael - DF's BF
Jarrad - DF'S BF
Ben - DF's Brother

I'd prefer only 3 attendants, but DF jumped at asking as many people as possible as soon as we were engaged, without thinking about it. I think he has actually asked two more people then what are on that list... :sad2:

I will still most likely end up with 3 people (I haven't asked anyone yet, and I'll wait to see who's coming before I ask them.)

My Bridesmaid's will all be in the Alfred Angelo dress seen above, and I'll let them pick their own shoes.

The GM's will all be in matching tuxes with matching vests and ties. Not bowties, I don't like them.

I want Misty Miotto for my photographer, and I'll probably go with her 10 hour CD only package. I've already emailed her, and I know she has the 8th of March avail. now I'm thinking about changing to the 2nd though, it will all depend on what I get through Disney though.

I'm going to have the Ipod set up, as apposed to a DJ. I've never had much luck with DJ's.

I'm not too fussed about whether we have a buffet or a plated meal. I think I'd prefer a plated meal, but the price of a buffet cant be beat. :laughing: DF will have the main say over the food. However we will be having Mr. & Mrs. Strawberries.

If possible we'll turn up at WDW about a week before the wedding, and do a tasting session popcorn:: we'll most likely be staying somewhere cheap or if the budget stretches, somewhere like POFQ or the mansions, just coz they look so nice, and I don't know when we'd ever get back, then we might move to the GF for the wedding and honeymoon part of our time at WDW, because it's close to everything that's going to be happening, and even if we do get the chance to come back, chances are we won't be able to afford to stay there.

If possible, I'll convince my family to rent a DVC villa, so there's lots of room for getting ready before the wedding, and I'd probably stay with them the night before the wedding. :bride: I'd like for us to keep with the tradition of not seeing each other before the wedding, no reason, except I think it's a cute tradition. :laughing:

I'd like to get Chris the Richard Petty Experience for the Groom's gift. Tell him he's getting the $400 odd dollar experience, and suprise him with the really expensive experience.

Honeymooning in Peurto Morelos at Excellence Riviera Cancun, for 7 nights.

Not sure if I want videography, not sure what I want for flowers or what I'm doing with my hair... :scared1:

That's all I can think of at the moment... Let me sleep on it and see if I remember anything else... :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter