Beach Club Stormalong Bay dining options?

auntangi

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are taking our first trip to WDW in October (so excited!) and are staying at Beach Club. We will be there for a full week and are planning on taking a day off from the parks on Wednesday. My plan is to enjoy the pools at the resort. And I sure do enjoy a snack and adult breverage while poolside. Does anyone know if the pools at Beach Club offer poolside food and beverage service (orders taken from and orders delivered to my lounge chair)? This is offered at the pools at DLR in Anaheim so I am hoping the same will apply at WDW. Thanks for your help and insight!

Yes! Hurricane Hanna's is the bar/QS place next to SAB. It's great to sit by the pool and have someone bring you drinks and food :). We were there in October a few years ago, and on most days, the crowd at the pool was great. It got busy on the weekends, but during the week, there were lots of seats available mid-morning. It's also really easy to step over the HH to get a drink refill if needed. Sometimes, I get impatient, lol.

Yes! Hurricane Hanna's is the bar/QS place next to SAB. It's great to sit by the pool and have someone bring you drinks and food :). We were there in October a few years ago, and on most days, the crowd at the pool was great. It got busy on the weekends, but during the week, there were lots of seats available mid-morning. It's also really easy to step over the HH to get a drink refill if needed. Sometimes, I get impatient, lol.
I get patient too :) Thanks for all the details!

I dont understand why you also can't take Beaches and Cream order to-go... Only icecream and there not all sundaes..

Just an FYI, but they have several options you can only order when sitting at the outside bar and you can't get them delivered to your lounge chair. It's worth the effort to go sit at the bar! Also you can order somethings that are not on the official HH menu, so ask if what you want is not there. We like to split an adult version of the chicken nuggets for our boys and that was available even though it wasn't listed (it's cheaper than 2 kids meals).

Just an FYI, but they have several options you can only order when sitting at the outside bar and you can't get them delivered to your lounge chair. It's worth the effort to go sit at the bar! Also you can order somethings that are not on the official HH menu, so ask if what you want is not there. We like to split an adult version of the chicken nuggets for our boys and that was available even though it wasn't listed (it's cheaper than 2 kids meals).

We were looking at BC as an option because we are paying rr at WL and their new QS is terrible ... I love chicken nuggets lol but I only saw the kids option. Do they let you get fries or chips at not carrots ??

We were looking at BC as an option because we are paying rr at WL and their new QS is terrible ... I love chicken nuggets lol but I only saw the kids option. Do they let you get fries or chips at not carrots ??
I was at BC last December and got the kids option. It was large enough for my appetite that day, but it's nice to know I can order an adult portion too.

My kids serving (which is served in a bucket/pail) came with fries and either apple slices or carrots, I forget which (because I didn't eat them, lol). I don't think I asked for fries, either, they just came with them. Of course, the menu may have changed! But that was my experience. And the nuggets and fries were really good :) .

I was at BC last December and got the kids option. It was large enough for my appetite that day, but it's nice to know I can order an adult portion too.

My kids serving (which is served in a bucket/pail) came with fries and either apple slices or carrots, I forget which (because I didn't eat them, lol). I don't think I asked for fries, either, they just came with them. Of course, the menu may have changed! But that was my experience. And the nuggets and fries were really good :) .

Ooo yummy! The current menu says carrots but the fries are on the menu elsewhere so I would ask for them :) ! I am a tiny woman but I often have a big appetite :) I do remember bringing a ton of food back to our room at WL because there was always extra (including the nuggets).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter