Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I want Aug. 13th so I didn't book anything this morning, but I noticed that I could have booked the 12th this morning! :goodvibes

Ok...thanks! I got to the login screen but says there are no fastpasses available for the dates we want. It will not allow me to select 8/30 or 8/31. How many days before your arrival can you try and get fastpasses for BOG? I thought I saw 28 on here but it allows me to get some of my dates for our 8/23 - 9/1 vacation, just not all of them yet. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. I MUST get these Fastpasses for my wife and two daughters.

Thanks again!!

- manooly

Ok...thanks! I got to the login screen but says there are no fastpasses available for the dates we want. It will not allow me to select 8/30 or 8/31. How many days before your arrival can you try and get fastpasses for BOG? I thought I saw 28 on here but it allows me to get some of my dates for our 8/23 - 9/1 vacation, just not all of them yet. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. I MUST get these Fastpasses for my wife and two daughters.

Thanks again!!

- manooly[/QUOT

If it stays the same, yes, it is 28 days out. You are just seeing the first 7 days of your vacation. (It doesn't show more days than that.) If you try booking a FP on any of your dates, it will show "not available". That just means they aren't booking that far out yet.

My apologies if this is already stated. My friend is traveling to the world the last week in August but is staying off site. She has her MDE set up. But does this mean she cannot get a BOG lunch FP because she is not on site and doors not have a resort reservation #?

How many days before your arrival can you try and get fastpasses for BOG? I thought I saw 28 on here but it allows me to get some of my dates for our 8/23 - 9/1 vacation, just not all of them yet. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. I MUST get these Fastpasses for my wife and two daughters.

Seems to be 28 days at the moment, as a quick look at the last few messages in the thread would have told you. August 12 opened up today according to the messages above yours. But keep reading here in case that changes again.

However:

(a) Slots are released day by day; each booking day is released one at a time, there's no "arrival day plus 10" as such, so you need to book once the day you want is released.
(b) You will only be shown seven possible days to choose from, which will be your arrival day and six further days. For now you should see the seven days, but all showing as "no availability" until that date gets added to the 28-day window.

Andre

My apologies if this is already stated. My friend is traveling to the world the last week in August but is staying off site. She has her MDE set up. But does this mean she cannot get a BOG lunch FP because she is not on site and doors not have a resort reservation #?

Correct

Can someone repost the link to get a FastPass+ for the Be Our Guest lunch? I tried the link on page one of this thread but it does not work anymore. Our family vacation is from 8/23 - 9/1. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

- manooly

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

You'll need your Resort Reservation number (12 digit all numeric starting with 44) & Disney log in info to make your FP+ for lunch. Right now they are booking BOG FP ressies at 28 days from the date you actually want to dine at BOG. :thumbsup2

So I've tried setting up a lunch FP about 5 or 6 times now (I have not received an email invitation). Each time, after I go through all the steps and get a confirmation message, I try to log back in to view my FP and it's gone. So I set up another one. And repeat these steps over and over. Finally, the last time, I just printed a screen shot of the confirmation message at the end and am going to bring it along. But...has anyone else encountered this?

So I've tried setting up a lunch FP about 5 or 6 times now (I have not received an email invitation). Each time, after I go through all the steps and get a confirmation message, I try to log back in to view my FP and it's gone. So I set up another one. And repeat these steps over and over. Finally, the last time, I just printed a screen shot of the confirmation message at the end and am going to bring it along. But...has anyone else encountered this?

Yup - another glitch in the system. It takes the reservation, but won't show up in my account for 12-72 hours.... and if I look at it, it disappears again for another 12-72 hours.

I did note that if I add an order to it it's much more likely to show up right away, but in that feature is buggy, it's more of a way to plan, verses order.

(b) You will only be shown seven possible days to choose from, which will be your arrival day and six further days. For now you should see the seven days, but all showing as "no availability" until that date gets added to the 28-day window.

Andre

If it only shows the first 7 days, but I want it on my 8th day, will it ever show up as available?

If it only shows the first 7 days, but I want it on my 8th day, will it ever show up as available?

I've read that the 8th and subsequent days of your vacation do show up but not until your check in day (for day 8), check in day +1 (for day 9), check in day +2 (for day 10) and so on. Not sure what availability there would be though 1 week in advance. Especially as this thread continues to gain speed.

Are you allowed to book BOG fastpasses on several days during your vacation or limited to one?

Also, are people finding that the fastpasses book up right at the 28 days or are the still available for some time after?

thanks

Are you allowed to book BOG fastpasses on several days during your vacation or limited to one?
Only one, but after that one has passed, it will allow you to book another.

Also, are people finding that the fastpasses book up right at the 28 days or are the still available for some time after?
July 3rd and 4th booked up right away due to the holiday demand, but the rest of our trip (1-10) had availability until about a week before.

I just booked a FP for the Aug 12th. However, I really wanted one for the 16th. Honestly I just took it in case I can't book for the 16th. My question is if I do get a FP for the 16th will it cancel the one for the 12th? Or does that mean I would then have 2 FP? TX

I just booked a FP for the Aug 12th. However, I really wanted one for the 16th. Honestly I just took it in case I can't book for the 16th. My question is if I do get a FP for the 16th will it cancel the one for the 12th? Or does that mean I would then have 2 FP? TX

It will cancel the one on the 12th. The system will only allow you to have 1 BOG FP.:worried:

It will cancel the one on the 12th. The system will only allow you to have 1 BOG FP.:worried:

K Thanks! I'm fine with the system canceling so someone else can get it. Just want to make sure we get one. Also do we have to preorder our food? I selected for a group of 6 and really I have no idea what everyone would like to eat. How does that work... could we change the choices once we arrive?

Got the e-mail and was able to get FP+ and pre-order last night. However no where on MDE does it show. Not under FP+ or Dining. I know it is not a "Reservation" but how do I know we have the FP+ we asked for? Also, after we made it, I noticed MDE loads slower especially FP and Dining. Everything does show up except Lunch BOG. How do I confirm the FP+?

Got the e-mail and was able to get FP+ and pre-order last night. However no where on MDE does it show. Not under FP+ or Dining. I know it is not a "Reservation" but how do I know we have the FP+ we asked for? Also, after we made it, I noticed MDE loads slower especially FP and Dining. Everything does show up except Lunch BOG. How do I confirm the FP+?

It does not show up any where, and there is no confirmation number or email.

Many people have said that they take a screen shot of the confirmation page.

I think you can go back in to the BOG website and view it.

thanks

Only one at a time. When we went in October, we had ours scheduled for our first park day. After using it, that night I booked another for a few days later from my iPod. Then after we used that one, I booked another when we were in line for the Great Movie Ride. We were there 13 days, and I loved getting to eat there 3 times and getting to sit in each of the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter