Be our guest breakfast ordering

Miss Frankie J

Mouseketeer
hello!

I'm ready to preorder our breakfast and noticed if you pick a meal it gives you the option on what kind of beverage. But then it also lists beverages separately. Is a drink included in the 24.00 price and if not what is that option for?

Thanks in advance!

hello!

I'm ready to preorder our breakfast and noticed if you pick a meal it gives you the option on what kind of beverage. But then it also lists beverages separately. Is a drink included in the 24.00 price and if not what is that option for?

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure a drink is included with the meal. If two people are sharing the meal, you might want to order another drink for them to have their own.

When you pre order breakfast do you just go in and find a table? Or is there something else that needs to be done prior to that?

When you pre order breakfast do you just go in and find a table? Or is there something else that needs to be done prior to that?

You check in outside, and if you've preordered you're given a rose and sent inside to pay. You turn in your rose to the person at the cash register, and then you're given a paper receipt. You go find a seat, put the paper receipt on it, someone comes around to check it, and then your food comes out to you fairly quickly.

You check in outside, and if you've preordered you're given a rose and sent inside to pay. You turn in your rose to the person at the cash register, and then you're given a paper receipt. You go find a seat, put the paper receipt on it, someone comes around to check it, and then your food comes out to you fairly quickly.
Thank you for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter