BB6 Official thread - lets chat

carolfoy

<font color=cc6633>One has Ones hat and One's orf.
Yes, it starts tonight,
will not get addicted, will not get addicted, will not get addicted......

carolfoy said:
Yes, it starts tonight,

You will get addicted, you will get addicted......

I like watching it so I can get annoyed by the people on it!! I can only get one week into this year before I'm off (Like I'm bothered!!!)

Should be interesting.....maybe.

i LOVE big brother !! should be intersting this year......13 housemates 11 of which are single two are gay and one unlucky housemate is in for a hard time apparently.
can't wait !!

Don't you find the first conversation of the evening between the housemates really hilarious???? it ALWAYS goes 'oh, are you gay?' 'I'm bisexual' 'yes, I'm bisexual too' 'oh, yes, me too, I'm gay'
Its so funny, there's always a competition between them to 'outgay' each other

carolfoy said:
Yes, it starts tonight,
That's what we said last year Carol. Dw :love: said "We'll just watch them going in" That was it Hooked!

Berwyn
2 days to Sequoia Lodge DLRP :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc ( just DW :love: and me) for 5 days :hourglass

Another fan here! I've watched them all. Most of my friends pretend they don't like it but they always seems to know exactly what's happened- if I miss an episode they're able to tell me all about it!!

In fact they've been teasing me for weeks about getting excited about tonight, but this weeks it's been a case of "can we come round and watch it with you" as they're getting caught up in all the enthusiasm :)

(I hope- unless they're just going to be laughing at my enthusiasm!!)

I'll be watching too!!!

When we landed at Gatwick in April an announcement was made that it was one of the crews last day as he was leaving Virgin to go into the Big Brother House.

Not sure if it was true as I thought that the contestants were a big secret and not to be divulged over the PA on the Orlando flight!! We'll soon see....

Sam x

Frances999 said:
I can't stand Big Brother and the hype it brings... :sad2: Can't wait until it is all over.

Me neither. Too many other things to even notice it is on :banana:

I'm getting ready for this to start :cheer2: But i'm going to miss 3 weeks worth :guilty: But i'm sure 3 weeks in Floida will make up for that :p

Michelle

shellbell said:
I'm getting ready for this to start :cheer2: But i'm going to miss 3 weeks worth :guilty: But i'm sure 3 weeks in Floida will make up for that :p

Michelle

It'll be tough Michelle - stay strong! :earboy2:

BB5 Was the first time I ever watched this show, I got pulled in like everyone else!

I do get very worked up tho'!

:flower:

Jodie

At the suggestion of Kaylee have edited title to read official chat - just so's we don't have a hundred threads for the same thing I guess,
now here's my confession, I went out last night!!!! yes, I never go out on a friday night (particularly if I have to work on the sat) but bestest friend was down from bristol for one night only so I now have the hangover from hell, serves me right. So I missed the opening show, I must admit tho' I was getting all irritable in the pub when I knew it was about to start but I kept my cool and got a life.

Carol opening show is repeated later on E4 about lunchtime.

We're off tomorrow so will miss the 1st. week :sad2: but ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo will more than make up for it

Off to the airport hotel after lunch :Pinkbounc :bounce:
and DLRP at 6.30 am. tomorrow :banana: :banana: :hourglass

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn, thanks for that but am in work anyway so no e4!!! I guess I'll soon get the jist of it tho after I watch tonights episode

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter