BayouMickey's New DISign Thread - Requests Fulfilled 4/14/10!

BayouMickey

Green Grinning Gators Come Out To Socialize
Click on image to view more!
______ SHIRTS ____________________________________________

______ SHIRTS (cont.) _______________________________________

______ Countdown Calendars_________________________________

______ Mousekeeping Envelopes______________________________

Would you mind doing the haunted mansion with the name "Daddy" and the year 2009 with a rounded border please!!! Thanks soo much you work is awesome:thumbsup2

Would you mind doing the haunted mansion with the name "Daddy" and the year 2009 with a rounded border please!!! Thanks soo much you work is awesome:thumbsup2
I made the image a png so the outside is transparent. If you have problems with it let me know I'll do another image format. ENJOY!

thm2.png

This is another awesome DISign. I am going to have to pack another suitecase with the all the extra T-shirts I am making from your collection. They are just fantastic!!! Could we get this one without any name or year?

THANKS!!!

OTE=BayouMickey;30950534]I made the image a png so the outside is transparent. If you have problems with it let me know I'll do another image format. ENJOY!

thm2.png
[/QUOTE]

This is another awesome DISign. I am going to have to pack another suitecase with the all the extra T-shirts I am making from your collection. They are just fantastic!!! Could we get this one without any name or year?

THANKS!!!

Here you go!

thm2blank.png

Thank you for the updated DISign. We'll wear them with pride at the Haunted Mansion in May and tell all the admirers that a very special and talented Disney friend made them.

Do you think you could do Captain Jack ( just his face) in the Titanium or Flame- saw a design on another thread but didn't know if it would work for this or not.:idea:

Do you think you could do Captain Jack ( just his face) in the Titanium or Flame- saw a design on another thread but didn't know if it would work for this or not.:idea:

This is going to be the best I could do.. The titanium looked like a blob...
moltenjack.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter