"bay be" shock look

Pirate Me

DIS Veteran
vmk.jpg

they do that here? why cant VMK just ban the word "bay"...its not an important word either :confused3

why cant VMK just ban the word "bay"...its not an important word either :confused3

Of course it's important! ;)
"Down by the bay,
where the watermelons grow,
back to my home,
I shall not go!
For if I do,
my mother will say,
Have you ever seen a...a..."

Nevermind. :teeth:

~Miles

I know its gross! Plus they have taken and stuff. I think ppl should only say that they're taken if they seriously have a bf in real life who play vmk. Not if they just are bf and gf with some random dude. that's just wrong!

why cant VMK just ban the word "bay"...its not an important word either :confused3

Because then they will just use anything that sounds like bay or just say be be. No matter what VMK removes, people will always find a way around it.

Of course it's important! ;)
"Down by the bay,
where the watermelons grow,
back to my home,
I shall not go!
For if I do,
my mother will say,
Have you ever seen a...a..."

Nevermind. :teeth:

~Miles

Omg i remember that song from kindergarden! ahhh those were the days.

OMG my daughter has a toy with that song on it.

"Have you ever seen a shell ringing a bell?
Down by the bay!"

Now that song is going to be in my head all day long.

Yea I had it on a Disney Tape! (I think it was or it was at least Disney sponsored) it had these little pink and blue people! LOL:lmao:

same with if they banned duh, i seen some baby acting like a english girl saying duh day, im sure if they banned duh the bay be would say day day

same with if they banned duh, i seen some baby acting like a english girl saying duh day, im sure if they banned duh the bay be would say day day

:rotfl2: Good Point! I think when they say duh day they mean to say daddy. I saw one the other day that said it was crying and it started going "nah! nah! Nah! Nah!" (I at least think you can say that and if not it was something like that) As if she was going wah wah wah wah! It was kind of funny until her mummy came over and gave me a mouthful for laughing because her "Sweet" little baby was crying. Then this little bay be boy came over and started doing the same thing and I started laughing not thinking about what just happened with the other bay be and his mummy came over and - hit - me! I wanted to hit her back but I just asked why she did that and I got another mouthful of why it's bad to laugh at a virtual bay be.

If that ever happens to me I'm just going to tell them if they were better pair.ants then their bay be would not be standing with strangers crying for there mummy or duh duh! :rotfl: In fact I may now make it a point to laught whenever I see crying virtual babies. The whole thing is ridiculous..

-Stacey

it just aggrivates me. like if i go to a pirates lobby i just give one big LOL! or Rofl!! if i see a bay be, you go there to play a game, not to say mummy me want present for me see see be day! :( - cries -

then when i LOL, they say Woo mean! - kicks -. all i do is LOL!! LOL! Rofl!! then they say hehe me reported woo mean dude - giggles -

It is a VIRTUAL GAME! if people need help, they should go to Dr.Phil....

Ai Yi Yi

People the only way to stop bay be is to take out Giggles and Mummy not Bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter