Bargains----Updates Throughout>>>>>>>>

Just hit the shops with DH and just had to buy a Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker from Currys for only £4.99. :yay: Such a bargain I bought one for our DD and our DS and DDIL.
Loads of half price goodies at Boots but resisted the temptation.:angel:

Matalan reduced a lot of their sale stock to 75% off today. They were just putting the posters up outside at my local one at about lunchtime today. Lots of christmas decorations and cards, girls and boys winter coats/waterproof jackets (I got DD's winter coat for next year for £3.50 :goodvibes ). Plus character pjs/nighties ie HSM, Hannah Montana, Disney Princess, between £1.50 and £2 at the 75% off price.

Also, my Tesco were doing a similar thing on their already reduced clothes - I picked up 2 pairs of trousers for work - one was showing £7 on the label (reduced from £15), I paid £3.50, another pair was £12 on the label (reduced from £20), I paid £6. There were no signs up that I could see about further reductions on the ticket price though :confused3 - but I'm not complaining!!!

I know some of you eat the WW meals. Sainsburys have some of the frozen ready meals & desserts for £1 each

I've been buying them at Morrisons for 78p per meal and the puddings are £1 i wonder how long they going to be like that for though as they been like it over 2 weeks now =D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter