* Bargain * Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pushchairs

Tillybud

DIS Veteran
As we're travelling on Eurostar rather than flying in October I decided to invest in a smaller, lightweight buggy for my little one and Argos are currently selling both Micky and Minnie Mouse pushchairs reduced from £69.99 to £24.99 :banana: Not sure about the quality but they have swivel wheels, can recline, have a little hood and fold like an umbrella but what a great price ... have reserved one to go and collect later today :)

having done a google search on them I believe the two Argos are selling are the Cosatto Miami buggies, here are the product codes if anyone is interested Minnie ... 376/2077 and Mickey ... 376/2060.

Whilst doing a search I also found other Disney character buggies on offer, just4babies currently have the tigger/pooh and piglet buggies all for £24.99 too but they don't have seats which recline.

Im thinking about getting a lightweight buggy, but i think i will most probably use the one we have as Kyra will spend more time walking. She's only going in the buggy for parades and when running to Crush lol.

just got back from town with our new Minnie buggie. I have to say for £24.99 I'm rather impressed, it has swivel wheels, the seat reclines and it comes with a raincover. I literally bought it to take to DLP thinking it would be easier than her bigger stroller on Eurostar and we could always leave it in DLP but it's rather cute :)

having just got back from a spin around the block, going up and down kerbs etc I have to say I love it !!! I have to confess that I am something of a pramaholic and we've had a three wheeler silver cross, a jane carrera and a mclaren (although that was only while we were visiting friends) and this buggie is just great ... very lightweight to push with dd in it and handles great, even managed a conversation on mobile and pushing it with one hand ... only downside is no basket underneath but for using on holiday and nipping to town it is superb. Have reserved another to keep at nana's for them to use while we're at work.

LOL im a pramaholic aswell in 2 years of Kyras life i have had 4 pushchairs. I only recently brought the mamas and papa's pink beat buggy from Argos in March so i think my mum would kill me if i brought another one.

LOL im a pramaholic aswell in 2 years of Kyras life i have had 4 pushchairs. I only recently brought the mamas and papa's pink beat buggy from Argos in March so i think my mum would kill me if i brought another one.

it's mad isn't it but I can't help myself and then of course there's the change bag which has to match ;) I like the Mama's & Papas beat buggy although I've not had one yet !! I did like the silver cross pop but the handles were far too high, not comfy to push at all.

I'm away to try for another kid just so I can buy one! They sound wicked!;) :rotfl:

Hi TillyBud

Just wanted to thank you for the tip. I've reserved mine at Argos and will pick it up tomorrow. Can't believe it even has a raincover for that price! I'm buying one to take with us to DLP for our Christmas trip as it will fold down more than our current one. What with a DH and a 3 year old plus luggage and me with my soon-to-be electric mobility scooter, we need all the help we can get! Plus my daughter will love that its Minnie...

Bizarrely though when I went on to search for it under Pushchairs it didn't appear on the list... it was only when I typed in the product code that it came up... so who knows it might turn out to be a DISers exclusive product lol! We'll all be nodding and winking at each other in the parks when we pass...

Thanks again for the excellent tip,

TootieBear x

Thank you soooooooo much for the tip. My little man will LOVE the Mickey buggy.

My wife is a buggy-a-holic. She's so happy that she is pregnant again as now we have to look for double buggy's.

She like's the iCandy and the Phil and Ted's ones in Mothercare

Thanks again :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter