Banner ad is confusing

hushupu

Mouseketeer
There is a banner ad with a button that says "View New Messages". When you click on the button it asks you to download and install some sort of inbox software. I believe the inbox for this forum is web based and doesn't require the download or install of any second party software. Since this is a new platform it maybe confusing to some users. I don't know anything about inbox now but the banner ad could be confusing to users as we get use to the new format.
I am using my laptop over the web to view the boards and not an app.

You are correct, that is an ad that has nothing to do with receiving messages on the DISboards. Please don't download anything. It has caused quite a bit of confusion the past few days. The webmasters have been looking into the issue, and I personally haven't seen the ad today so I had hoped it was gone. I guess they're still working on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter