Ban Wagon - 2010

I spent a smidge of money last weekend. I bought some halloween paper because I needed it for my WDW Oct 2005 trip (which is kitted btw) and I bought the Tim Holtz film strip (they were out when DH went Xmas shopping) and I bought an orange Copic pen.

Went to Mike's today and bought a few things for my WDW shadow box but that was it. I bought nothing else and they had tons of stuff on clearance!

I, unfortunately, know all about the clearance at M's...I have several new Disney embellies in my scrap room...:rolleyes1...and a few things from Archivers.

Clearance stuff doesn't count, right? :lmao:

Okay, I wanna buy some SVGs. It's spend $9.98 get this kit free. Someone talk me out of it, (or into it...) I haven't spent a dime yet this month, yes, I know it's only the 6th!

bemineblogimage.png

Will you use it and the purchased things before the end of Feb?

Will you use them more then once in the next 6 months?

Ae you willing to sacrifice another purchase for this one?

If you answer all 3 questions with yes, then you may buy it.

But remember, if you spend $0 you save 100%. Free isn't always free.

That is the free one, what are you going to buy to get it?
Do you really need the things you are purchasing or are you just buying them to get the free item?
Do you not have anything on hand that you can use instead of the free item? No punches? No stickers? No stamps?

If you are buying to get this free item- they are not cuts similar to what you have? you have used all the hearts/love/valentines cuts you have on cartridges and these are significantly different?

The items you buy are different from what you already have on carts?

Rebecca

I love free:goodvibes so I'm not a good person to ask BUT I'm not that fussed about the free thing - much as I love DH and the boys etc I find the little heart punch I have from CM is adequate;)

I did spend my Christmas money on clothes yesterday online as work PC kept crashing (too many working from home!) but that was what the money was for so I don't count it (Mum always gives me and DSis money specifically for buying clothes in the sale so we can get more for our money).

I spent a little less than 20$ on photos for the crop this weekend.

Other than that (and the ATG), I haven't spent anything! I think........ I'm pretty sure I haven't. I haven't had a chance to. :teeth:

Did you hear that thud? That was me hitting the ground after I fell off the wagon at Jo's this morning. I wasn't toooooo bad, I only spent $10, so I'm still under my budget (I did spend $14 and change at ACM, but I had a return of $6, and I used my gift card, so I'm not counting it!).

Well, I've been on a buying spree Friday and today, but I haven't spent any money!!! I bought a Cuttlebug at Michaels and some embossing folders for it on Friday. The 50% off was too good of a deal to pass up and my DH had meant to get me one for Christmas, but they wouldn't let him use the coupon on it. He forgot to put the folders for it back, though, so I got Cuttlebug folders for Christmas and no Cuttlebug. Anyway, I used the last of my Christmas money and bought it and 3 embossing folders!!!!

But, while looking around at the scrapping stuff when I was getting my Cuttlebug, I made the mistake of looking at the Martha punches. I was on my break and I normally try to stay away from that part of the store because it's too tempting. Well, those punches were calling my name. I really really really wanted that bird border punch and the pansy one. But, I asked myself those questions BAMB posted earlier and was able to walk away without buying them!!!

Today I looked at the Cricut site and saw that they have the Destinations cart available now and I've been waiting for that one. So, I used my $100 Cricut credit I got when I bought my Gypsy and got that cart and 3 more Cuttlebug folders.

Now, I'm out of "free" money and have to be good and stick to my craft budget. I start working on the sales floor this week at Michaels and I hope I don't get put over in the scrappy section because all that stuff will be calling my name to buy it!

Smart shopping Stephanie!!

I bought some CM papers yesterday but already have plans for them so all is not lost. I've been asking myself my questions as well. The papers are prefect for the celebrate theme at WDW this past year and I got some amazing shots!

I also skipped Joann's and Michael's after the crop. I usually hit those on my way out.

We'll it's a good thing I excluded photos cause the 9 cent sale got me. But I hadn't developed anything since summer and I only made it through halloween and I spent 84!!! but on the other side I haven't spent anything of my budget. All I know of the 40 I've allowed myself that I will spend is 10 at the end of the month for my crop.

no pics don't count because you need those to scrap right!

ETA: I don't count my crop costs because that's the only place I get to scrap so I need that too to get pages done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter