Should bay be be banned???

• DONT CARE

• I LOVE IT SO NO

• BAN BAY BE!!!

• I might want to but not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

robots199

Owner of the soon to be ''Longest thread in did hi
:charac2: vmk bay be is not nice!! the kids are rude and this is a nightmare for all of us!! if u have a bay be or are a bay be plz post want opinions u:cool1: :cool1: now for some fun banana style!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: answer poll with your true thoughts plz

uh.. i think we all know its not nice, but to ban it no.. staff says they dont like it either but i dont think they'll ever ban it

This is probally posted on the wrong bored too :)

btw- Welcome to the Diss!

I'm sorry, but this isn't a great post... Well, I know for a fact of a few people they will ban, they said they will ban if it gets to far, and lo and behold, there are people who have brought it way too far.

You really didn't add about if you have a bay be no posts for you, that's a little exclusive, they have opinions too!

Lion

P.S.- Welcome to the dis!
:welcome:

OMG! I HATE VMK BAY BE!!! I HAD ONE AND ALL SHE DID WAS ASK FOR RARE STUFF! Taken, thats okay BUT BAY BE!!!!!! THATS JUST ANNNOYING! I get really ticked off when the have bay be day cares and all the bay be does is ask for a rich mummy so she could get rare stuff for free. BAY BE IS A TOTAL SCAM OF YOUR STUFF! so don't let those bay be ppl get you with their big eyes. They are probably 50 yr olds pretending to be bay be's ! I hate them so much i want to....i want to.....I just want to scream!

OMG! I HATE VMK BAY BE!!! I HAD ONE AND ALL SHE DID WAS ASK FOR RARE STUFF! Taken, thats okay BUT BAY BE!!!!!! THATS JUST ANNNOYING! I get really ticked off when the have bay be day cares and all the bay be does is ask for a rich mummy so she could get rare stuff for free. BAY BE IS A TOTAL SCAM OF YOUR STUFF! so don't let those bay be ppl get you with their big eyes. They are probably 50 yr olds pretending to be bay be's ! I hate them so much i want to....i want to.....I just want to scream!

ROFL. ok if you want to scream, scream at a staff member lol. Yes I think this baby thing is wrong. Yes it is a scam bacause I see a lot of people asking there mummys for rare.

cutegrl505 did you scream at them yet. If you did then maybe they will listen.:)

If i scream at them...they might report me.I don't want to get banned :( i can scream all i d like on here though - screams - see?

baybe and new worn (pick an animal)
are the worst taken isnt that bad if its not with n00bs

baybe and new worn (pick an animal)
are the worst taken isnt that bad if its not with n00bs
Actually, I don't care about taken, "bay be", animals, or any of that. What gets me is when someone calls another player a "n00b."

:charac2: vmk bay be is not nice!! the kids are rude and this is a nightmare for all of us!! if u have a bay be u dont know what i am tatalking about!!so no posts for u:cool1: :cool1: now for some fun banana style!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: answer poll with your true thoughts plz

After almost two years, yeah, good luck with that.
And for someone who would want to go off topic in their own, original post, yeah.. lots of good luck to you.

I don't really like bay be stuff in VMK. once a girl just walked up to me and started saying i was a pretty and nice lady. after a while of trying to get her away, i just went to a different Art Gallery ;) .

What is a n00b... i can guess but I dont want to assume.. n00b never heard tat one before lol :lmao:

I KNOW!! omg they don't stop complaining until they get their way....( just like kids in real life - a.k.a. my brother and sister )

What is a n00b... i can guess but I dont want to assume.. n00b never heard tat one before lol :lmao:

it means like your new to something via vmk. like if your name was guest16524343 then most likely your new. n00b is just a word that mean ppl use which means your new and sometimes they use it in a sentence like this, " You are such a n00b! Hahaha " - obnoxious - or in the more annoyed way " she is such a n00b " and etc. hope that clarified wat n00b is :)

Here's my opinion on bay be, taken exactly out of an experience (well, not exactly. This is what I wanted to say/ did with some dictionary dancing.)
:

pirate: = me.

"Bay Be".

- "Bay Be" wishes to trade -
- pirate: agrees (I am a fool.) -

"Bay Be" - I like ur pins.

pirate: - Um.. thanks?

"Bay Be" - let me have them.

pirate: - No.

"Bay Be" - Why not?

pirate: - Because they are mine and I enjoy having them.

"Bay Be" - - cries -

- at this point the red flag in my head shoots off a warning flare, and I realize what I'm dealing with. -

- pirate: closes trade. -

- Enter: "Bay Be's Mummy." At this point I'm pretty much dead. -

"Mummy" - What's the matter Bay Be?

"Bay Be" - He won't give me his pins!

"Mummy" - Who is he?

"Bay Be" - pirate: ! He won't give me his pins!

"Mummy" - I can't believe you. Why aren't you giving my bay be your pins?

pirate: - Because they are mine. And I enjoy having them.

"Mummy" - But my bay be wants them.

- At this point, I really wanted to say "You disgust me." But alas, the dictionary is conspiring against me.

pirate: - Why should I give away stuff that I bought?

"Mummy" - Because she's a bay be!

pirate: - Goodbye.

- I left the room. -

Disgusting.

it means like your new to something via vmk. like if your name was guest16524343 then most likely your new. n00b is just a word that mean ppl use which means your new and sometimes they use it in a sentence like this, " You are such a n00b! Hahaha " - obnoxious - or in the more annoyed way " she is such a n00b " and etc. hope that clarified wat n00b is :)

Nope. A "n00b" is someone who is terribly stupid. People also use it in MMORPG's to describe someone who is a lower level than them, usually when said lower level bests them in combat. A "newb" is someone who is new at a game.

Thank you and I agree... Baby is so annoying! They flip out at the littlest things and are like "mommy she was mean -cries-" like omg grow up. LoL. I myself do not participate in taken either. You never know how old those people are and if you can trust them. So I do not do taken.

I know how to not make animal bad

1. Dont be a bay be animal
2. Dont beg for an owner
3. Dont get an owner
4. Do become a dragon :goodvibes

Those are what I do.

well yeah i guess thats not bad...but don't be a HUMAN bay be and beg for a mummy or duh duh. its really annoying and some ppl take it seriously and so if a bay be asked for me to give her my dress and i said no the "mummy" would probably be mad at me for not giving it to her. like wat someone said before about his pin. Thats why vmk bay be should be ban.

Originally Posted by coolkidhann95

I know how to not make animal bad

1. Dont be a bay be animal
2. Dont beg for an owner
3. Dont get an owner
4. Do become a dragon

Those are what I do.

:rotfl: :lmao: :happytv:

Bay be stuff gets on my nerves, too...if they don't have a "mummy" or "duh duh" they wander around VMK saying, "i wish my mummy didn't leave me here in VMK all by myself".

i wish vmk would do somethin' about this :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter