Webcam view to the LEFT of “Sunset” savanna
DSC00250.jpg

Webcam view to the RIGHT of “Sunset” savanna
DSC00251.jpg

Webcam Placement
DSC00247.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

Dedicated 2-bedroom at Hilton Head Island, Aug 2008, room #2321

For weekly fireworks at night, just look up to top-right from balcony.

DSC00569.jpg

Beach Club balcony from 2008. I had booked a standard view room:
Disney2008_3.jpg

Wilderness Lodge balcony Courtyard view room 5th floor from 2009:
Disney2009_1.jpg

PolyandCruise2010046.jpg

View from concierge lounge Poly May 2010

PolyandCruise2010077.jpg

Poly TPVCL 1st floor room# 1512

PolyandCruise2010078.jpg

PolyandCruise2010081.jpg

PolyandCruise2010101.jpg

Can someone tell me if this is technically considered a Garden View room since Narcoosees blocks the castle? I know the lower floors facing the same way are classified as Garden View, but wasn't sure as the floors get higher...

Can someone tell me if this is technically considered a Garden View room since Narcoosees blocks the castle? I know the lower floors facing the same way are classified as Garden View, but wasn't sure as the floors get higher...

The room in the photo might be a tad further down the hall, but we had a room like that and it was definitely a GV b/c we had to change rooms and the CM met us and took us in the room. I asked if she was sure it was a GV and she said yes, but she had another room we might like better that was being cleaned. We kept that room in Boca Chica, then later stopped the other room she would have given us as housekeeping was still in there - wow, now that would have been a great upgrade as it was a corner room with 2 balconies, just down the hall.

Our room was the last room on the third floor in Boca Chica, facing Norcoosee's - it was an obstructed view, but we absolutely loved the room. Facing forward sitting on the balcony we could see the lagoon and the monorail gliding past, but it we sat to the right we could see the entrance to MK and the CR. It was fantastic during MNSCHP b/c we could watch the part wishes from our balcony. One of my favorite rooms ever.:thumbsup2

I realized I never added mine from my September/October 2010 trip.

Kidani, Rafiki wing, Deluxe Savannah View, 2nd floor, room # 7636

To the right:

6078441775_6205cb8d78.jpg

To the left:

6078443197_2cbff87476.jpg

Straight:

6078982662_19da654907.jpg

The room in the photo might be a tad further down the hall, but we had a room like that and it was definitely a GV b/c we had to change rooms and the CM met us and took us in the room. I asked if she was sure it was a GV and she said yes, but she had another room we might like better that was being cleaned. We kept that room in Boca Chica, then later stopped the other room she would have given us as housekeeping was still in there - wow, now that would have been a great upgrade as it was a corner room with 2 balconies, just down the hall.

Our room was the last room on the third floor in Boca Chica, facing Norcoosee's - it was an obstructed view, but we absolutely loved the room. Facing forward sitting on the balcony we could see the lagoon and the monorail gliding past, but it we sat to the right we could see the entrance to MK and the CR. It was fantastic during MNSCHP b/c we could watch the part wishes from our balcony. One of my favorite rooms ever.:thumbsup2

Thank you! I guess I should put in a request for a Boca Chica room on an upper floor facing Narcoossee's/SSL! Maybe we'll get lucky. ;)

This was from the YC corner room 3163 for our first mother/daughter trip in August 2010.
027.jpg

This was from June 2008 YC Jr. Suite 4155
0007.jpg

This was from December 2006 at the GF Main Building Room 4403
IMG_0064.jpg

This was from June 2010 BLT 1 bdrm villa Room 8011
030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter