Backstage Magic AbD or On Your Own

Dis_Yoda

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
For someone that has never visited Disneyland - which would be a better way of seeing Disneyland etc?

I'm planning on 2011 vacation and trying to figure out which one would work best for us.

For someone that has never visited Disneyland - which would be a better way of seeing Disneyland etc?

I'm planning on 2011 vacation and trying to figure out which one would work best for us.

I think you should do the tour, you get to do and see so much and learn so much history about Walt and the Company, it is unbelievable then I would add a day or two on at the end. I have done this tour and it was an awesome trip, I highly recommend it. In fact it was so I good I plan on doing it again, there is a poster on this board, (she should be along soon) who recently came back from her 2nd backstage magic tour. That should tell you something.

I think you should do the tour, you get to do and see so much and learn so much history about Walt and the Company, it is unbelievable then I would add a day or two on at the end. I have done this tour and it was an awesome trip, I highly recommend it. In fact it was so I good I plan on doing it again, there is a poster on this board, (she should be along soon) who recently came back from her 2nd backstage magic tour. That should tell you something.

The tour is great. I would also suggest for a first trip adding a couple of days at the end. I just did the tour a couple of weeks ago and booked again for next October; we loved it that much!

I'm with Tozzie and Shellabell. Tour is unbelievable for the Disney fan. Then, when you spend a few more days in the park, take the "Walk in Walts Footsteps" tour to get more info on Walt himself. I'm wanting to go a third time myself.

Yeah - I just priced out doing the tour vs on my own and it seems I might as well do the tour as I'm going to spend about the same. :lmao:Plus I can get away with not driving then!

Wonderful! Know that what you will be doing on the tour is not something we, as fans, can do on our own. You will go to studios and behind-the-scenes at the park. It's great! Have fun planning!

Most definitely do the ABD - Backstage Magic. That was the way I did Disneyland for my 1st time. You will experience stuff that you cannot do on you own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter