basically, when someone flushes the toilet lid up, the bacteria gets everywhere.

Now, sure, housekeeping comes in between users, but do you really think they sanitize every surface? I certainly don't given my experiences with housekeeping at DVC.

Bathrooms are bacterial jungles of grossness.

basically, when someone flushes the toilet lid up, the bacteria gets everywhere.

Now, sure, housekeeping comes in between users, but do you really think they sanitize every surface? I certainly don't given my experiences with housekeeping at DVC.

Bathrooms are bacterial jungles of grossness.
The master bathroom area with the tub doesn't have a toilet in it. It's just the tub and sink as the toilet is in it's own 'room' with a door.
1705948680206.png

We're planning a trip with 5 kids but only two of them will be in pack n plays (twins) and we're planning on putting them in the master bedroom so the adults can chill in the living room at the end of the day without worrying about waking them up. They sleep like champs now at 3 months with lots of noise but they'll be nearly 2 when we go so who knows how it will go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter