[B]The MULE BALL IS TODAY!!!![/B]

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
sorry if people were confused.

THE BALL IS TODAY from 2 pm EST until VMK closes tonight.

Look for in the rooms area
Dis extra person event

Come one Come all to the MiaMule BAll!!!!

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
sorry if people were confused.

THE BALL IS TODAY from 2 pm EST until VMK closes tonight.

Come one Come all to the MiaMule BAll!!!!

Mal

Don't worry Mal, I always seem to be confused around here. In fact I'm so confused I don't know where the MuleBall is. :rolleyes:

Can you post the room name(s) or something?

(I realize this may be posted in one of the threads, but I have no idea which one.)

I wonder whether future events should be kept in just one thread? It has been a bit difficult to keep track of what's going on.

Bottom line, without sending you to another thread, is that a Mule is an unappreciated character whose sole purpose, up until now, has been to collect credits to give to another character. The Mule Ball is the chance for these anonymous characters to get together and meet, at a masquerade ball.

Various other threads have described the games planned.

Califgirl said:
Don't worry Mal, I always seem to be confused around here. In fact I'm so confused I don't know where the MuleBall is. :rolleyes:

Can you post the room name(s) or something?

(I realize this may be posted in one of the threads, but I have no idea which one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter