[B]Suggestion for Flight Time[/B]

Laela

Earning My Ears
On the day that we leave, I was thinking we would all have breakfast together and then I would shuffle DH and DS for about an hour at the pool while I packed everything together. Our resort checkout time is 11 am.

If we go this route, what time should I schedule our flight back? We will be staying at Shades of Green and need to get to Orlando International Airport. I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 pm. This would probably put us back home in Maryland around 8ish.

Or, do you think the pool is too much of a hassle and we should just leave as early as possible?

Any tips would be great. I will be traveling with my 3yo alone since DH has another flight booked from work.

I like to get going on my departure day, so usually book a flight around 11-noon. That way, I can eat breakfast before heading to MCO. I like to be at the airport 2 hrs before my flight, so I would have to leave my resort by 8:30 or earlier. But, a lot of other people like to hang at the resot that day of departure. You can store your bags with bell services for as long as you like. So...if you want to swim, then keep those suits out, change into them, swim for a bit, then plop the wet suits into a ziploc baggie and put them into your luggage. If you book a flight home around 4ish, you would want to leave SoG by 1:30 at the latest, in order to get to MCO by 2:00.

Thank you for the reply. We may forgo the pool and just do a character breakfast that morning before leaving.

I appreciate the time frames!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter