[B]Sounds Like a Good Deal to Me[/B]

uh....................................................................................................
that is kinda...................................................................................
$5,000 for 35 vmk cards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

no, it is 20 VMK cards, plus you get "narnia" and a "pirate party room" (aka Skull rock)

Woohoo! They've even thrown in the free quest cards! LOL
Gee, for $5000 I could fly to BOTH parks, stay the week and get my own quest packs! haha!

Hmmm if I used this dudes math... I think I have over 1 trillion dollars worth of all that stuff... think I could sell it all?

The really interesting thing will be to see if anyone actually bids on it. There might be someone... :confused3

I did a bit of searching and came up with a similar 1:

2yycwib.jpg

Hold up a moment here.

"8" Different VMK Credit codes to give you up OVER $1200 in VMK credits.

That contradicts itself.

"5" NARNIA CODES SEE PICTURES BELOW.

Codes are free. Noice job there seller.

"1" GLOW IN THE DARK, VMK WRISTBAND WITH CODE.

The fact that the code that's on the wristband is all over the 'net, this is for novelty purposes only.

"1" PIRATE PARTY ROOM CODE 0R A RANDOM PIRATE DEAD MANS CHEST CODE FROM THE MOVIE (BASED ON AVAILABILITY).

I like how you're not garunteed to get defication in code format. Sw00t.

"20" VMK CARDS AND CODES ALL LISTED IN THE PICTURES BELOW (SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO VIEW ALL CARDS).

This is the best part. You have no knowledge of wether or not the codes are used.

IN SUMMARY!!! This whole auction Phails. Srsly.

I'm sure that this is common knowledge, but God it was fun to do that.

the vmk glow-in-the-dark wristbands didn't give me any prizes; just a comment that said "this code has already been used". :sad2:

While it's hilarious to think the seller would expect that much, I'm thinking they are simply putting such a giant Buy It Now price because as you scroll down through things it all looks the same - but if that giant figure pops out you'd want to have a look and see what's on show. I bet the reserve is more like what it's actually worth lol.

Funny all the same.

I think this guy has a policy of "Put the most ubsurd buy price imaginable. People will buy it."

the listing and buy it now fee's have got to be HIGH :scared1: especially for the one he's got listed with a
$10 million buy it now price.

i'm off to go buy a lottery ticket, maybe i'll win enough to buy both auctions :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yea Right.

Inferno now sells for 450$+ if you looked at ended auctions the last 2 that sold have sold for 490$ and 500$ stop giving me ideas vmk rofl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter