~~~ "B" sent/received ~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:
Mail day is Feb. 18....please get them out in time.

Post here when you send out so I can mark you off the list AND when you receive and tell us all the "B" items :woohoo:

"C" sign-ups start 2-18.

I've got my name! I already have a few things--I'll do some more shopping tomorrow.

I'm going out of town next weekend (leaving Friday, home Sunday). I don't think that will be a problem, but just thought I'd let you know.

My package is ready and will go out tomorrow.

I leave for Disneyland on Sunday and will return next Friday, but I will have my laptop with me and will be keeping track of all the mailings and arrivals ::yes::

Going to do a fun "themed" package for this one, all starting with "B".. so hopefully I find everything I'm looking for! Will start shopping tonight :banana:

Started my "B", and have my "C" bought. Can we just move on now? :lmao:
Have a great trip Nancy! :thumbsup2 We will be thinking of you. :hug:

I have C done too....and I think D and E too ;)
Been on the lookout for some of the harder letters too.....

I did some "B" and "C" shopping tonight. and maybe even an "E" as well! :lmao:

I went out today & bought a few more things, but they may not all fit in the box. (I'm trying to use a small flat rate box). But I think I've figured it out--got the most in there that I could, LOL!

I used the small flat rate on "A" but switched to the flat rate envelope for "B"....more seemed to fit.

I bought some items for the C exchange while on vacation at the mouse, so I'm in for the C exchange. Just have to pick up some more things on Monday, and it's done. So will sign up for it on the 18th. Although some of the items are stretching the C theme a bit (California starts with a C doesn't it??). Have a great day everyone!

My "B" package is mailed from this end, priority. However it won't really leave this area until tomorrow late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter