B-day dinner for 16 year old daughter

Mom924

Earning My Ears
Our sweet 16 year old ONLY wants a trip to Disneyland
WITH US for her b-day! ( no CAR?!) We feel so lucky! So we are heading there this coming weekend for 2 nights ( Sat & Sun). Figure Saturday night will be pretty busy
with Fireworks and Fantasmic at DL. Would like to make reservations at a special place for Sunday night and maybe order b-day cake too. Don't want super fancy. But wondering about Storyteller's Cafe in GC or PCH Grill in PH
or Granville's in DH. We like "atmosphere and fun!" We are not super picky re food. Thanks for your suggestions! :banana: :banana:

How sweet!!! I hope my kids still want that when they are 16. I am a huge fan of Storyteller's Cafe, I just really enjoy the food and I love the atmosohere so that gets my vote! Haven't had Granville's but I do want to try that also.

Happy Birthday to your DD and have a great trip!

Andrea

Great! Thanks - I think we will go to Storyteller's Cafe on Sunday night.
Do you think we need to make reservations? It's for this coming Sunday (Oct 1). I hesitate to make reservations just because I don't want to be tied down to a certain time if we are having fun somewhere else.
Also, a question about White Water Snacks because we may go there for lunch on Saturday. That entrance to GC near the Grizzly ride - is that only for hotel guests or can folks going to the restaurants use that?
Thanks for the help! :cheer2:

We went to Granvilles for a b-day, the food was great but the b-day was barely acknowledged, they just brought out a little dessert(which they just left at the birthday girls seat while she was in the bathroom)very lackluster. I think it's too "fine dining" to do the birthday thing. More of a place for a romantic dinner for two.

For Whitewater Snacks, anyone can leave DCA through that entrance, but rules say that only hotel guests can use it to enter the parks. I've been stopped in the morning trying to use it, but no one has ever stopped us later in the day. You should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter