Autopraph books with Sharpie Pens

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever used Sharpie Pens to have autograph books singed? They come in so many wonderful colors and they are kinda fat.. Just wondering if they would bleed through.. I have autograph books made of thick scrapbook pages?

thanks

My kids have an autograph book from when they went to Disneyland with their Dad and they used a sharpie (or so I am guessing.) It did bleed through so you can only get autographs on one side of the page. BIC now sells what I think they called XL pens, maybe you can buy those instead.

We also had a book with heavy paper and a couple of characters had their own sharpie pins and they did bleed through. I would suggest getting the Fat Pen as soon as you check in. Any resort shop or park shop should have them. Also, if they stop working while there, they will let you replace them.

I found that the Sharpies did bleed. Instead, I used the fat markers by crayola. We got the washable kind so the would wash out of our clothes (I had a tendency to drop them down my shorts/shirts), off of hands and out of the characters costumes. There are several different color sets (i.e. classic, bold and pastel) to choose from).

Our last trip to WDW I got a couple of ZIG pens. They are pretty fat and the characters didn't have any troubles with them. The CM's in line even thanked me for bringing a fat pen.

You can find them in Walmart or Target in the craft section.

I brought a Sharpie pen with me on our first trip. Thought it was a terrific idea. Then, when we walked up to Mickey (our very first character photo) he acted horrified. The CM helping him with the photos told me that they hated those pens. The ink got on their clothes and stayed there!! We made haste in getting a replacement pen!! We haven't worried too much about bleeding thru the paper since we X out the reverse side of the signed page. This way we can put the photo of the character signing on the page facing his signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter