Autograph Book Template to Share

Thank You, thank you, THANK YOU !!!!
I wasn't sure what to do for the kids but this looks perfect.
I look forward to the kids setting up their own books.
e-mail coming soon.

I just emailed you. Your cards look awesome !!! Thank you so much for being so generous and sharing your hard work...:thumbsup2

Okay, Just to let everyone know I sent the attachement to my DH today and he turned it into a PDF. Now even if you do not have Publisher you can open the book. It is a large file so depending on how quick your computer is it may take a little while. I you did not get your email let me know. I found out about six emails did not go through.

Aimee

Thank you sooooo much. It is awsome. Just a question, is there a way to add blank pages at the end? I thought of characters that I know are there and I can add clip art for them. If not, I can just print out the blank pages and physically add the clip art to them. Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Thank you sooooo much. It is awsome. Just a question, is there a way to add blank pages at the end? I thought of characters that I know are there and I can add clip art for them. If not, I can just print out the blank pages and physically add the clip art to them. Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Yes at the very end are blank pages that just say Walt Disney World.

I did add about 25 characters at the end. Like I forgot Bullseye! I know some of the characters cannot sign but I thought it would be fun to include them. You can still take a picture and I am going to have my dd draw a picture on the autograph page. It will be cute to see how she draws Buzz!

Aimee-

I just sent you an email. I would love a copy of the template! Thanks for sharing all of your hard work. The past few trips we have just done the blue Disney autograph book, and I want to do something different for our trip in June.

Okay, Just to let everyone know I sent the attachement to my DH today and he turned it into a PDF. Now even if you do not have Publisher you can open the book. It is a large file so depending on how quick your computer is it may take a little while. I you did not get your email let me know. I found out about six emails did not go through.

Aimee

I might have been one of those six. I didn't receive the file. I just sent a new request to agomberg@theaimeegombergcollection.com.

Thanks for doing this. These are a great idea!

I too think I might have been one of the 6 that didn't recieve the email. I would still love to have one and I have sent you another email as well. But, just in case something went wrong with the email my email address is Simbee3@aol.com.
Thanks so much again.:thumbsup2

I may have been one of those 6 also as I have not received a file. I will e-mail you again! Thanks!:goodvibes

I'm just wondering if you would be able to print this on blank (unlined) recipe cards. That would eliminate the cutting part. They are on thick (cardstock like) paper. Might save some time (and I can't cut straight).

I'm so excited! Just emailed you for a copy. I LOVE it! Thank you so much for all the hard work!

Yes at the very end are blank pages that just say Walt Disney World.

I did add about 25 characters at the end. Like I forgot Bullseye! I know some of the characters cannot sign but I thought it would be fun to include them. You can still take a picture and I am going to have my dd draw a picture on the autograph page. It will be cute to see how she draws Buzz!

Yeah, I saw that. But what I mean is add more blank pages. I believe there is 3-4 back there, but is there a way to add like 10+ more? I'm just wondering.

Yeah, I saw that. But what I mean is add more blank pages. I believe there is 3-4 back there, but is there a way to add like 10+ more? I'm just wondering.

What I would do is select the last page in the document in the printer options. Then you can select the number of copies you want. That should work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter