Aulani updates and this is a little ridiculous

And given the supply chain and labor availability issues we're facing now, and could face for several years, many companies are going to do this.

Hawaii is always more expensive because everything has to be imported. Then, the supply chain issues everyone is having is a multiplier. They aren't getting more/better shipments from abroad, and on top of everything else they've got the Jones Act.

Sure. But by that metric any decision any business makes can be Covid related. In the DVC drink example where the same drink is now offered only at full price it’s obviously a perk removed for fiscal reasons not health and safety. It’s like restructuring that annual pass system or adding an option to pay to skip the line - it’s meant to make money. And as I said above, they are completely within their rights to do that.
So - I think you make a good point. I think when a lot of people hear/read, "Covid-related" they think it must mean "health and safety" vs. "related to effects due to the Covid-19 pandemic." And those are, as you named, different. Super helpful delineation!

Are you us? My husband and I (no kids) are here now (owners here too) and just hiked this morning and are now sitting in the chairs by ama ama waiting for the sunset drinking 🤣
I will say the gym closure is annoying especially when I saw the hotel down the way (not sure which one) had outdoor classes earlier this week when I was on my run - not too happy about that.
Wish we were there to join you! We’re going in May. Hope you’re having a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter